What to Do in Granada in One Day?
- Visit Granada Cathedral
- Explore Palacio de los Olvidados
- Go on a Sacromonte Caves Museum Tour
- Take a Hammam Al Andalus Palma Tour
- Visit Alhambra
- Watch an Authentic Flamenco Show
- Test the local cuisine in the Plaza Nueva
- Go on a Granada Tapas Tours
- Walk Through the Alcaicería Market
- Time Your Visit with Semana Santa
Visiting the world famous Alhambra, watching an authentic flamenco show, and tasting the local cuisine in the Plaza Nueva are considered some of the top things to do in Granada in one day. Apart from this there are various other interesting pursuits that you can choose in accordance with your likes and preferences. Go for a guided cathedral tour and take a close look at the structure's beautiful Baroque architecture as well as its Royal Chapel.
You can get tickets for the Palacio de los Olvidados and witness the various exhibitions held at the museum. Enjoy a tour of the Sacromonte Caves Museum to gain an insight into the civilization and way of living of the Gypsies or get a relaxing massage at the Hammam Al Andalus Palma.