- In southwest Barcelona in Spain's Catalonia province lies a beach town called Sitges that is surrounded by the hilly Parc Natural del Garraf, is one of the best places to visit between Barcelona and Valencia.
- It is renowned for its Mediterranean beaches and upscale mansion-lined coastal promenade. There are numerous gay pubs and nightclubs located throughout the little old town and its neighbouring districts.
- Catalan and other Spanish works of art can be shown at the Cau Ferrat and Maricel museums.
- You may explore the Old Town on foot, rent a bike or rollerblades, cruise down Maritime Boulevard, eat lunch with a stunning view, and even take a plunge in the water.
Distance - 313 km from Valencia
Places to See - Queenz Dinner Show, Church of Sant Bartomeu & Santa Tecla, Raco de la Calma, Passeig Maritim, Playa Balmins Beach
Recommended Read: Places to See in Granada
Things to Do in Granada
Tarragona & Castell de Tamarit
- One of the nation's oldest cities and a significant seaport, Tarragona is an ideal places to visit between Barcelona and Valencia. It is a collection of ancient Roman ruins from the time when arraco (the former name) was one of the most significant cities in Iberia.
- These ruins are listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The Costa Dorada's golden coastlines are embraced by this bright metropolis.
- A few thousand years of Tarragona's history are preserved on its streets as antiquated ruins, a medieval Gothic church, and antiquated cobblestone lanes.
- This city is situated 100 kilometers south of Barcelona on the Balearic Sea coast. The weather is characteristic of the Mediterranean, with mild winters and extremely hot and dry summers.
Places to See - Monumento a los Castellers, Mediterranean Balcony, Casco Antiguo de Tarragona, Murallas de Tarragona, La Rambla Nova
- Reus is a tiny town, yet it's quite a nice, charming, and vibrant places to see between Barcelona and Valencia .
- This is where renowned architect Antoni Gaudi was born. It's very delightful just to stroll around the city on the cobblestone alleys lined with unique stores and cafes. It will be even more enjoyable if you visit during a regional holiday by chance. Reus is renowned for its modernist-era architectural marvels.
- You can move around easily without a car because all attractions are close by and accessible by foot. Taste the wonderful vermouth made by Reus at one of the cates.
Distance - 226 km from Valencia
Places to See - Casa Navas, Ruta del Modernisme de Reus, Plaza del Mercadal, Palau Bofarull, Gaudi Centre Reus
Must Checkout: Granada Tour Packages
- The small seaside town of Salou, which is regarded as one of the best places to visit between Barcelona and Valencia, is perfect for a group trip.
- The infrastructure is excellent, and the majority of the beaches are designated with the Blue Flag, a distinctive symbol of environmental excellence. Small, rocky coves to the crowded Llevant and Ponent strips make up its beaches.
- Golf, sailing, and windsurfing are all popular there. The Coastal Path was historically used by fishermen, including the one commemorated in a nearby statue, but is today popular for its views of the sunrise and sunset.
Distance - 250km from Valencia
Places to See - PortAventura, Llevant Beach, Paseo Maritimo, Cala Font, Llenguadets Beach
Suggested Read: Best Things to Do in Spain
Top Places in Spain
- Despite not being on the seaside, Miravet is a very interesting village, being the most worthwhile places to see between Barcelona and Valencia . It is a beautiful region where you may go on a quick hike and explore the remains of the Castell de Miravet if you are moving carefully.
- During the Islamic occupation of the Iberian Peninsula, Arabs established this important location and the castle with the same name.
- Currently, Miravet is home to 700 people, but on times when there is a football game, it seems like more. The males from the village are constantly crowding into the neighborhood taverns on the main streets.
Distance - 244km from Valencia
Places to See - Miravet Castle, Pas de la Barca, Tarvitur, Riu Ebre, Centro Histrico
Also Read: Thing to Do in Barcelona
- Tortosa is a historic city with attractive buildings in a range of architectural styles, including a Gothic cathedral, a medieval castle, Renaissance palaces, and charming Art Nouveau structures.
- Islamic, Jewish, and Christian civilizations were all blended together in this place. The magnificent and the nasty coexist in a true jumble of eras and fashions being one of the most affordable places to visit between Barcelona and Valencia.
- Amazing Gothic, Renaissance, and modernist structures are located close to impoverished areas like slums with incomplete and abandoned homes.
Distance - 195km from Valencia
Places to See - Catedral de Tortosa, Museu de Tortosa, Monument commemoratiu de la Batalla de l'Ebre, Avanzadas de San Juan
Suggested Read: Best Things to Do in Seville
Famous Places in Seville
- Peniscola served as the location for a few episodes of the well-known HBO series Game of Thrones being the most iconic places to see between Barcelona and Valencia .
- The northernmost of Slaver's Bay's three great city-states, Meereen, temporarily took over the lovely medieval castle that once stood there. A two-hour journey from Valencia is the historic city of Peniscola in the province of Castellon.
- It is well known for having some of Spain's nicest sandy beaches. Here is where the province's main fishing port once stood. The beaches are well-known for their fine, white sand, breathtaking scenery, and the Peniscola Castle perched atop one of the cliffs.
- Once there, you may explore Old Town's winding streets and find quaint taverns and eateries.
Distance - 143km from Valencia
Places to See - Castillo de Xivert, Santa Llucia, Campanilles, Castillo de Pulpis, Torre Badum
Must Checkout: Seville Tour Packages
Vilanova i la Geltru
- Vilanova i la Geltru is a coastal town situated between Barcelona and Valencia which has become quite a popular tourist destination.
- One can admire the historical buildings with great architecture such as Santa María de la Geltrú Parish Church, with an 18th century polychrome wooden altarpiece, and Sant Gervasi Church.
- Make sure to visit the Railway Museum which houses a collection of Catalonian paintings from the 19th and 20th centuries.
Distance - 302 km from Valencia
Places to See - Rambla Principal, Pacifae, Museu Romàntic Can Papiol, Platja Del Far De Sant Cristofol, Playa Llarga Beach
Things to See in Valencia
- This place is home to an impressive selection of attractions and experiences which tourists from all over the world come to have.
- Some of the places worth visiting in VALL D’ALBA are Museu d'Art Contemporani Vicente Aguilera Cerni, Bodega Vino Magnanimous and Bodega Vino Magnanimous.
- One can indulge in adventurous activities such as mountain biking, white water rafting, mountain climbing and more.
Distance - 100 km from Valencia
Places to See - Puerto Cabanes, Puerto Desert de Les Palmes, Castellón desde El Bartolo, La Herminia
Planning for a trip to Madrid? Checkout & Book: Madrid Packages