Many of the resorts and hotels in the tourist areas of Indore are now open for stay. This decision was taken to bring back normalcy to domestic tourism sector.Read more.
Entry open from all domestic destinations.
- Wearing of masks is compulsory when out in public.
- Thermal screening to be done for all passengers arriving in Indore.
- Passengers must self-register on the Indore 311 app before travelling to Indore.
- Health status must be updated regularly on the Indore 311 app for 14 days after arrival.
- Symptomatic passengers must give undertaking for 14 days of mandatory home quarantine.
- Indore has complete lockdown on Sundays.
- Night Curfew is active from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. every night.
- Markets, malls and parks in Indore are open with strict social distancing norms
- No restrictions on the number of passengers in a vehicle, but passengers must be wearing masks.
- All COVID-19 related SOPs from the Ministry of Tourism are being followed in restaurants and tourist attractions.
- All passengers must undergo thermal screening upon arrival.
- No quarantine, either home or institutional, is required for travellers coming to Indore unless they showcase any symptoms of COVID-19.
- All passengers are required to download the Aarogya Setu app on their phones.
- Passengers must download and self-register on the Indore 311 app before travelling to Indore.
- All self-registered passengers must update their health status on the Indore 311 app for 14 days after arrival.
- In case the passengers develop COVID-19 symptoms, they must give an undertaking for 14 days Home Quarantine.
- Business travellers, staying less than 3 days, don’t have any restrictions. They must inform about the short stay to admin officials at the airport before leaving the airport for the city.
Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport in Indore connects the city to major Indian cities. Direct flights are plying from Delhi, Kolkata, Bhopal, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad.
Special trains connect Indore to cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Kolkata
Since inter-state buses have now been allowed to enter Indore, there are regular bus services that can be hired to connect Indore to nearby cities like Ujjain, Bhopal, Aurangabad, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Sanchi, Gwalior, Mandu and Omkareshwar.
Local buses, taxis, cab aggregators and autos are functioning in the city.
The government of Madhya Pradesh has taken various steps to ensure the safety of travellers and tourists in Indore. Thrillophilia recommends you follow all guidelines and safety measures issued by the government and practice personal hygiene to keep yourself safe.
As per the guidelines of the state government, Indore will be following complete lockdown on Sundays of every week.Read more.
Travellers from other states and districts can now enter Indore without any restrictions or e-pass requirementRead more.
According to the latest developments in the state government’s guidelines for Indore, restaurants and hotels and stay open till 10 p.m in the night. Read more.
According to the guidelines of Unlock 3.0 from the state government, inter-state buses are now allowed to enter Indore.Read more.
Night curfew timings in Indore have been reduced by two hours. The curfew shall now be active from 10 p.m. in the night to 5 a.m. in the morning.Read more.