Rules updated for unlock 2.0 in Madhya Pradesh/Indore Updated: 05 Jun 2021
- Markets will be allowed to remain open during a prescribed time.
- A maximum of 20 people can attend a marriage. It is mandatory to furnish the list of guests to the local administration in advance. Only 10 persons will be able to attend funerals.
- Only four persons will be allowed to visit a temple at a time.
- State government offices, except those involved in essential activities, will remain open with 50 percent of the employees and 100 percent of officers.
- Industrial activities and agricultural activities will be allowed to resume work with safety protocols in place.
- E-commerce and home delivery services will continue.
- Taxis will be allowed to ply with two persons