- Markets will be allowed to remain open during a prescribed time.
- A maximum of 20 people can attend a marriage. It is mandatory to furnish the list of guests to the local administration in advance. Only 10 persons will be able to attend funerals.
- Only four persons will be allowed to visit a temple at a time.
- State government offices, except those involved in essential activities, will remain open with 50 percent of the employees and 100 percent of officers.
- Industrial activities and agricultural activities will be allowed to resume work with safety protocols in place.
- E-commerce and home delivery services will continue.
- Taxis will be allowed to ply with two persons
Marking the beginning of the adventure calendar of 2019, the aspirants are rigorously breathing the engrossing moments of the “Cycling Event in Land of Mowgli”. The Cycling buffs evoked from Indore, experiencing the tickle of thrill in every nook and corner of their body.
While they are savoring the offbeat adventures, they are also, witnessing variants of lush green vegetations and faunas as the cycle through the mystifying jungles. To add up to their enticing trip they are even marking their presence at riverside camps at the Om shaped Island- “Omkareshwar”. Not only this, they are even meditating and practicing Yoga to keep themselves calm and composed throughout the event. Take a glance at the flashes of the event.