Searching for the best water parks in Indore to beat the scorching summer heat? If yes, gear up to be spoiled with an endless list of amusement parks where you will get the best of both worlds. Whether you are striving for a quick break from your hectic routine or you want to introduce your kids to the world of adventures, these water parks are your go-to spot.
With places such as Crescent Water Park, and Mayank Blue Water Park in reserve, Indore promises you a perfect day outing. Nakhrali Dhani offers a glimpse into Rajsthani culture and also provides overnight accommodations. Though mainly known for their exhilarating rides, these parks also form an ideal spot to take a relaxing dip into the pool. Not only this; some of these parks also encompass gaming zones where you can challenge your gaming skills and try new and interesting games.
Most of these water parks have a disco arena for the ardent dancers who can't stop themselves from rocking the dance floor on the latest hits. Excited to experience a day full of adventure and fun in one of the Indore water parks? Scroll down and read about the best water parks in the city you certainly won't like to miss!
People Also Ask About Water Park in Indore
Which are the best water parks in Indore?
1. Nakhrali Dhani Water Park: If you want a closer sneak peek into the authentic Rajasthani culture, this water park is your go-to spot. A place created with the confluence of culture and water adventures, Nakhrali Dhani is undoubtedly one of the most sought after water parks in Indore.
It also provides the facility for an overnight stay to all those outsiders who want to catch a glimpse of Rajasthani traditions wrapped with adventure and relaxation. Additionally, it has other entertainment events such as puppet shows, camel rides, and magic shows adding to the fun of your visit
Location: Vijay Nagar Main Road, Indore, MP
Timing: 10 AM- 7 PM
On-site mini market
2. Satyam Water Park: Reckoned as one of the most popular water parks in Indore, Satyam Water Park is merely 5 Km away from Omkareshwar town. With its joyous rides and array of amenities such as food court and locker room, this water park has been attracting a large number of tourists since its establishment in the year 2005.
In addition to this, the park also comes with a trunkful of slides for your little one. If you are looking forward to an experience full of laughter, fun, and indelible memories, this is one of the best Indore water parks for you.
Location: Omkareshwar Road, Near Sadhvi Ritambharaji Ashram, Indore
Timing: 10 AM- 6 PM
3. Mayank Blue Water Park: Situated 30 minutes drive away from the main city, Mayank Water Park happens to be one of the oldest water parks in Indore. During the summer months, tourists gather here in large numbers to relax in its cool environment and try the endless list of adrenaline activities.
From taking a rejuvenating sauna bath to riding on the craziest slides, dancing to the beats of your favourite music to acing the gaming zone, there is no dearth of ways to keep yourself entertained. For all those locals who are in search of a quick weekend getaway, this mesmerizing water park comes as the best last-minute plan!
Location: Bengali Square, Indore Bypass Road, Indore, MP
Timing: 11 AM- 6 PM
Water sports facility
4. Crescent Water Park: Offering a homogeneous blend of water adventure and amusement park, this water park is one of the most favoured summer destinations among the locals. The park welcomes you with a vast array of water activities including Multiline Slide, Pendulum Slide, and Reverse Slide.
However, its Honey Infinity Pool remains the major attraction for adults and adventure buffs. The park also has a small shallow pool for kids in case you are visiting with your whole family. What's more, if you are here for a long weekend, you can avail their lodging facility in addition to their fitness centre, bar, and restaurant.
Location: Gram Jamniya, Kampel Road, Indore, MP
Timing: 10 AM- 6 PM
5. Shell City Water and Adventure Park: One of the most sought after Indore water-parks, Shell City needs no introduction among the natives of Indore. A 20 minutes drive from the main city takes you to this enthralling summer destination which awaits your presence with a plethora of water adventures.
Since the park has numerous activities for people of all age groups, you can also visit here along with your family. Though established in the year 1990, Shell City also offers modern amusements such as Giant Wheel and several water slides to thrill your senses. If you are feeling hungry after a whole day of activities and fun, head to its restaurant and bar which serves the best Chinese, Indian, and Continental food.
Location: Khandwa Road, Indore, MP
Timing: 10 AM- 8:30 PM
Which are the best water parks in Indore to visit with friends?
1. Mayank Blue Water Park: Are you on the lookout for a spot to beat the summer heat? If yes, a visit to Mayank Blue Water Park is all that you need. Regarded as a perfect place to hang out with friends and family, Mayank Water Park caters to people from diverse age groups.
Fun rides, sauna baths, pool relaxation, and gaming arena- the park has got everything covered for you. If you are here, you can't miss out on the Lazy River and Wave Slides!
2. Crescent Water Park: One of the most popular water parks in Indore, Crescent Park lures you with its amazing rides that will make you feel at the top of the world. With slides such as Merry Go Rounds, Wave Pool, Pendulum Slide, and Caterpillar, this water park is a preferred vacation spot for both kids and adults.
One can't leave this place without having fond memories, thanks to its water adventure and miscellaneous entertainments which will remain with you even after the visit.
3. Simcha Island Adventure Park: One of the newest additions to the list of best Indore water-parks, Simcha invites you with its comprehensive list of thrilling rides. The park is nestled on Agra Bombay Road and serves its visitors with a wide range of facilities. Whether you are up for a leisurely stay or you want to chill with your friends, this spot won't disappoint you.
What is there to do at Nakhrali Dhani Village Resort?
Nakhrali Dhani Village Resort welcomes you with a bountiful list of activities and surprises. While here, you can enjoy thrilling water rides, take your first camel ride, watch the live magic shows, or simply treat your taste buds with delectable Rajasthani cuisines. The park also has a discotheque for people who need an extra dose of crazy fun!
How much does it cost to visit Crescent Water Park?
INR 400 is the entry fee for Crescent Water Park. In case you need a locker, it might cost an additional 50 rs.
Is it allowed to carry outside food to water parks in Indore?
No, outside food is not allowed in water parks in Indore. However, there is a separate food court area in all of the Indore water parks from where you can order your favourite cuisines.