Stretching across 500 meters, Bilgola Beach is a surf beach in Sydney that features a single sand bar with two shifting beach rips & permanent rips against rocks at each end. It is a famous day-trip destination that garners interest of a myriad of visitors towards its sunset views. Also known as “a pearl on the necklace” or “a treasured place”.
Situated on the Barrenjoey Peninsula in the Northern Beaches region in Sydney, Bilgola Beach is the crowning water body over the peninsula that stretches across 500 meters. This beach features sweeping surf waters punctuated by high, rocky headlands on the east and the calm waters of Pittwater on the west. On this beach, there is a single sandbar with two shifting beach rips and permanent rips against the rocks at each end.
During the busy weekends, the secluded and atmospheric beachfront village built along Bilgola Beach becomes crowded as several tourists gather in this area to take a break from the humdrum of daily life. While surfing and swimming on the beach, it is advisable to stay between the flags to survive the excellent surf. Even kids can enjoy themselves at the Bilgola Rockpool, which is one of the ten rock pools in the Northern Beaches region in Sydney.
Bilgola Beach provides innumerable facilities to make the day of the visitors enjoyable and memorable, including surf lifesavers, toilets, showers, change rooms, and kiosks. Tourists can take a romantic walk hand in hand along the coastline of the beach and watch the beautiful sunset along the ocean horizon. You can also book a beach stay at any one of the many accommodations near Bilgola Beach and enjoy the beautiful views of the waves rolling down the coastline.
Also Checkout: Things To Do In Australia
• Witness the sunset views with your beloved hand in hand and strengthen the bond to cherish it for a lifetime at Bilgola Beach.
• Have a fun time with your kids and friends at the Bilgola Rockpool, which is one of the ten rock pools in the Northern Beaches region in Sydney.
• Enjoy a laid back holiday with the other tourists and soak in the tranquil views of the surroundings at Bilgola Beach.
• Book a beach stay at any one of the many accommodations near Bilgola Beach and enjoy the beautiful views of the waves rolling down the coastline.
• Go swimming and surfing with your friends and family or your fellow travelers to Bilgola Beach.
• Avail yourself of all the facilities at Bilgola Beach, including surf lifesavers, changerooms, showers, and kiosks.
• Relax on Bilgola Beach and admire the views of the neighboring suburb of Bilgola Plateau on the eastern side and the body of water, Pittwater on the western side.