Adaaran Prestige Ocean Villas
You can enjoy 24-hours’ ocean access, contemporary conveniences like entertainment systems, free internet connectivity, and comfortable seating areas in your villa. Head outdoors for diving, canoeing, surfing, water-skiing, or sports like tennis or badminton. Or enjoy themed dinner nights at the restaurants, along with special menus for kids and the health-conscious.
Location: North Male Atoll, Maldives.
Amenities: Spa, private beach, private decks, personal butler services, water sports activities, two onsite restaurants, swimming pool, live music.|
Also Read: 55 Maldives Resorts
Ayada Ocean villa
Enjoy fun moments with your family playing outdoor sports or indoor games, or trying out adventurous water sports. Honeymooners can enjoy couples’ massages. If you are lucky, you can encounter reef sharks, turtles, stingrays and eagle rays in the shallow waters around.
Location: Maguhdhuvaa Island, Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll.
Amenities: Baby-sitting, kids’ club, private plunge pools, nightclub, onsite water sports facilities, spa and fitness centre, restaurants serving kids’ meals and diet food.
Must Read: 55 Maldives Tourist Places
Sheraton Maldives Ocean Pool Villa
The in-house spa has won accolades, and the resort provides private beaches, outdoor sports facilities, and a water sports centre. You can also start a fitness regime at the onsite gym or get a makeover with the beauty services offered here.
Location: Furanafushi Island, North Malé Atoll.
Amenities: 7 restaurants, cafes, yoga and fitness classes, wellness centre, steam room, private beach, cooking classes, themed dinner nights, movie nights.
Check Out: 51 Water Villas in Maldives
Hurawalhi Ocean Villa
Indulge in relaxing spa sessions. The pristine private island makes it ideal for a laidback romantic sojourn. Although this chic adult’s escape is not counted among the cheap ocean villas in Maldives, you can find exciting deals for stays at this resort at reputed travel sites.
Location: Lhaviyani Atoll, Hurawalhi Island.
Amenities: Underwater restaurant, barbeque facilities, seaplane transfers to and from the airport, dolphin cruise, games room and outdoor-sports courts, free use of canoes and windsurfs.
Suggested Read: Top Activities to do on Maldives Trip
Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa
The open-air bathrooms contain Jacuzzi tubs. Many of the villas have private pools. Although not one of the cheap ocean villas in Maldives, the amenities, privacy, and unmatched comfort at this property help you experience the holiday of a lifetime.
Location: Dhonakulhi Island, Haa Alifu Atoll.
Amenities: Direct beach access, onsite restaurants, live music and evening entertainment, a nightclub with DJ, fitness centre and spa, water sports facilities.
Planning a trip to Maldives, check out: Maldives Holiday Packages
Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives is a true haven getaway to enjoy an ideal vacation on a secluded tropical Island. It is a delightful tropical resort, offering select admittance to the exemplary Pasta Point surf break. There is something for everybody in this colourful heaven. Nestled cosily amidst the North Malé Atoll, the place promises a delightful stay with a tropical punch.
Shangri La's Villingili Resort & Spa Maldives is just a 70-min flight away from the Male International Airport. If you are travelling from Gan Airport, it will take just 5 minutes on the boat.
There are in total 132 rooms with free WiFi premium bedding and pillows, LCD TVs, etc. You can also make use of the minibar, the 24-hour room service, and relax for a while at the patio. There are 3 restaurants at this resort namely Fashala, Dr Ali, and Javvu where you can enjoy some delicious food and drinks while admiring the ocean view. If you so desire, you can also arrange for a custom Dine by Design experience at any outdoor location. The serene atmosphere of this resort makes it perfect for families and couples alike.
- Set on its private island and enclosed by turquoise lagoons and tropical landscaping, Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort and Spa is known popularly for its spectacular views and stunning sunrises. Located at a small distance of just 20 minutes from Velana International Airport, this 5-star resort features tastefully adorned deluxe rooms, lovely cottages, ocean pool villas, and water bungalows. All the accommodation options of this classy resort either offer breathtaking garden views or tranquil sea views.
- The Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort and Spa is excellently equipped when it comes to dining options. The resort allows its guests to wake up to delicious widespread breakfast buffets every morning, during their stay here. The vast property flaunts 7 on-site culinary options that serve international cuisines prepared by the best chefs in the world. Feast offers fine dining options and serves tasteful breakfast and dinner buffets. Sea Salt specializes in seafood and allows for the most stylish seaside dining. Masala Hut and Baan Thai serve flavoursome Indian cuisine and captivating Thai delicacies respectively. Likewise, ChopstiX, Kakuni Hut, and Anchorage Bar serve freshly prepared Chinese, Mexican, and Mediterranean food.
- The Sheraton Full Moon Resort and Spa package offers unparalleled fitness facilities with its well-equipped gym and power yoga sessions. They also offer effective Ayurvedic treatments by experienced professionals. The guests have the option of availing a plethora of treatments including massage, sauna, steam, foot bath, body scrub, facial, and many more.
- Sheraton Full Moon Resort and Spa also boasts a plunge pool that allows the guests to swim with a view. Furthermore, they also go that extra mile and offer a plethora of leisure and fun activities, such as table tennis, boating, sailing, scuba diving, snorkelling, surfing, jet-skiing, kayaking, and water skiing.
- Go ahead and book Sheraton Full Moon Resort and Spa for a beach holiday that is covered not just with world-class accommodation, but every luxury even beyond it!
Note: Flight Tickets are not included in the package. Drop an inquiry to know more. Prices will be 25% high in peak season i.e 15 December to 15 January.
Optional Deals as below (Please check prices at the time of booking)
3 Nights Deluxe Room - Breakfast Basis 38,500/- per person
3 Nights Deluxe Room- Half Board Basis 50,500/- per person
3 Nights Deluxe Room- Full Board Basis 58,500/- per person
Split Stay Options as below (Please check prices at the time of booking)
3 Nights Deluxe Room + 1 Night Water Bungalow - Breakfast Basis 60,500/- per person
3 Nights Deluxe Room + 1 Night Water Bungalow - Half Board Basis 76,500/- per person
3 Nights Deluxe Room + 1 Night Water Bungalow - Full Board Basis 87,500/- per person
3 Nights Deluxe Room + 1 Night Water Bungalow - All Inclusive Basis 1,04,500/- per person
Know before you go
**All Inclusive - All Meals + Alcoholic / Non-Alcoholic Beverages
** Full Board - All Meals
** Half Board - Breakfast & Dinner
** All prices are based on per person in a double sharing room (Valid if 2 people travel together)
Loaded with lush green vegetation, sparkling sands and pristine waters, the Island of White Gold presents itself in serene seclusion in the North Male Atoll that makes it the perfect Maldives beach resort to spend your vacation. Providing you with a chance to try your hands on loads of adventures, that too without stepping out from its premises, this Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi Resort aims to offer the perfect and proper Maldivian experience to its guests.