Bijli Mahadev Trek Highlights
- Embark on this exciting trek to the Bijli Mahadev Temple lying at an elevation of 2460 m
- Witness the beautiful views of the mountain ranges as your traverse through the green forests
- Take this trekking activity under the guidance of a friendly and experienced guide
- Get hassle free pick up and drop off from your hotel to the starting point of the trek
- The package is valued at INR 1800/- in the market
Bijli Mahadev Trek Overview
About The Trek:
Bijli Mahadev is one of the sacred temples of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is located at an altitude of about 2,460m in the Kullu Valley. Explore the nature trails of a city and experience secrets in its kitty in the beautiful city of Manali. Enjoy the company of tall trees and beautiful landscapes with this trek. Report at Kinja village in Kullu. You will meet your guide there and start the trek towards the Bijli Mahadev temple.
Activity Location: Kashawri, Kullu
Start Point/End Point: Kinja village, Himachal Pradesh
Start Time: 10:00 AM
End Time: 02:00 PM
- Activity- Trekking
Bijli Mahadev Trek Distance: 3 KM
Maximum Altitude: 2460 m
Bijli Mahadev Trek Temperature: The summer season lasts between the month of March and June when the temperature ranges between 25 and 37-degree Celsius. The winter months in the region last from September to February when the temperature falls below zero degrees.
Mobile Network: BSNL/Vodafone works the best in these areas
Trekking gradient: Easy
How to Reach:
By Rail: Jogindernagar is the nearest railway station located near Kullu which is at a distance of around 125 km. This railway station is well linked to all the major cities and towns of the country through Chandigarh which is 270 km away from Kullu.
By Road: State-owned bus facilities of Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation are accessible from Kullu connecting with the nearby cities. Kullu is linked to the national capital, New Delhi (570 km), Chandigarh (267 km), Pathankot (285 km) and Shimla (270 km) as well as by tourist luxury buses of Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation.
By Air: Kullu is served by the Bhuntar Airport, also known as the Kullu Manali Airport or the Kullu Airport. The airport is small but has all the modern amenities.
You can get picked up from your hotel in a taxi to Kinja Village.
More Details about Bijli Mahadev Trek
Know Before You Go for Bijli Mahadev Trek
- Any expenses of personal nature are not included in the package cost, that includes phone calls also.
- Food and transfers not mentioned will not be included in the package.
- Listen to the guide carefully.
- Prefer wearing track pants instead of jeans.
- Do not overeat or drink before the activity.
- Wear light and comfortable clothes and sports shoes.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitisation and use of mask recommended.
- The trek takes place through an eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Since its difficult to provide all the facilities in the mountains, one must not expect luxuries. Electricity may be available only at a few locations.