Workation Into The Woods Highlights
- Marvel at scenic sights of Pir-Panjal Himalayas, and the mesmerizing Kullu Valley from the comfort of the outdoor seating area
- Settle your wanderlust with well-designed wooden cottages amidst lush green apple & pomegranate orchards.
- Enjoy working in cottages equipped with high-speed internet and a private in-house fireplace.
- Embark towards the nature walk adorned with beautiful trails and apple estates.
Workation Into The Woods Overview
Checkin: 12:00 pm
Checkout: 11:00 am
Location: Bhuntar, Himachal Pradesh
About the Homestay and Nature:
Indulge in a relaxing stay along with your job or business and make this stay a workation amidst the lush greens and the pleasant climate of Kullu. The property is nestled cozily in between an apple estate and surrounded by beautiful trails and blossom green meadows.
This workation provides a lovely ambiance for a peaceful and serene stay. The climate in Kullu valley is always pleasant and the temperature ranges between -4 to 20 degrees Celsius in summers.
About its Location and Accessibility:
The property is located 5.5 km from the main city of Kullu. Both private and public transport is easily available to reach the homestay. Head towards NH3 and turn left onto Barsheni Road to reach the destination.
Nearest airport: Bhuntar Airport located at a distance of 5.4 km from the workation. Domestic flights from major cities are available to reach Bhuntar.
Nearest railway station: Chandigarh Junction is located at a distance of 247 km from the railway station. Direct trains from major cities are available to reach Chandigarh.
Nearest bus stop Mohal Bus stop is the nearest bus stop at a distance of 300m from the homestay. The bus stop is easily accessible from prime locations of Mohal.
About the accommodation and common areas:
The villa is designed with wooden aesthetics and classics decors which makes it an ideal stay bestowed into a surreal dreamland. Each cottage is derived in three bedrooms, a living area, and an operational kitchenette. The cottages offer good connectivity for Airtel 4G, Jio 4G, and Jiofi, power backup, etc with a view of the mountains and forests in the backdrop.
The stay at the property offers complete access to the well-maintained garden and elegantly appointed huts with a sitting set up in the outdoors. The guests can stroll around the nearby trails and indulge in the mesmerizing nature walk.
The guests can cook their own meals in the well-maintained kitchenette or one may either opt to order the mouthwatering flavors of delicious meals from the nearby food locations. One can avail of meals at an additional cost of Rs 400 per person.
Nearby Tourist Attractions:
Great Himalayan National Park- a most popular tourist attraction in Himachal, it is a must-visit site for nature enthusiasts and is 3.2 km away from the property.
Raghunath Temple- a beautiful spot and one of the most famous places in Kullu engraved. It is located at a distance of 7.2 km from the homestay.
Bijli Mahadev Temple- Perched at a cloud whopping elevation of 2460 m from sea level, it is one of the most famous tourist spots near Kullu. It is 21 km away from the property.
Government Rose Garden- One of the most famous summits adorned with snow carpets. It is 69 km away from the property.
The homestay keeps your safety its utmost priority. The property is properly sanitized, and all safety measures are taken to ensure health and hygiene in this time of the pandemic. All measures are taken care of so you can enjoy a carefree stay.
About the Host:
You may encounter situations where you require assistance or service during the stay. The homestay offers the services of experienced hosts and you can reach out to the help desk for any service or inquiries.
More Details about Workation Into The Woods
Know Before You Go for Workation Into The Woods
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Keep the surrounding noise-free.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the stay.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- Frequent hand sanitisation and use of mask recommended.
- For a hygienic stay, the staff cleans the rooms and the common areas every day.
- Loud music is not allowed after 10 PM.
- Being near villages, loud music or parties are not appreciate
- Pets are welcomed however please ensure their hygiene.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- Plucking of flowers/fruits is strictly prohibited in-house or in the surrounding areas.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Water is scarce and very precious around this area, so conservation is appreciated.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Workation Into The Woods
- Warm clothes
- Extra pair of socks
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf
Stay in Cottage rooms equipped with wooden interiors, queen size bed, sitting space, 24-hour backup, high-speed internet, laptop-friendly workspace and modern amenities. The stay in cottages offers occupancy of two to three people at a time.
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
- Coffee/tea maker