A Quite Hideaway with Valley Views in Kullu Highlights
- Nestled amidst the apple orchards and deodar pine trees, offering you the serene view of lush greenery.
- Grasp the serene view of sun amidst the mountains from the comfort of your luxurious accommodations.
- Release your stress by indulging in fun-filled indoor and outdoor activities like chess and badminton.
- Sing and dance around the dazzling bonfire with your family under the star-lit sky listening to slow music.
- Explore the elusive creatures in diverse flora and fauna during an adventurous jeep safari.
A Quite Hideaway with Valley Views in Kullu Overview
Check-In time- 12:00 pm
Check-out time- 11:00 am
About the Homestay and nature-
Get away from the monotonous city life and embrace the warm hospitality of the location along with comfortable accommodation. You get to stay in a cottage that lies near the world-famous Kais Buddhist Monastery. Spend time in nature and witness the beautiful valleys that are adorned with lush green forests and peaceful villages. The cottage is surrounded by an orchard that lets you take a pleasant walk and witness the colorful blossom of flowers and fruits. The location serves right to both adventure and nature lovers and forms the best option if you wish to get lost in the divine creation of nature with your loved ones, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The climate here is temperate with an average temperature range of 10*C to 25*C in the peak season having high rainfall in monsoon season.
About its Location And Accessibility-
The stay location is based in Manjdhari in Kullu valley which is around 35 km from Mall Road Square, Manali, and the spot can be easily reached with the help of public and private transportation. The nearest airport is Bhuntar Airport at a distance of 18 km from the homestay.
About the stay-
This luxurious homestay surrounded by verdant landscapes, snow-covered mountains, and meandering roads, offers a unique blend of luxury and comfort amidst nature. Located near Manali and in Manjhari village in the main Kullu Manali, this homestay offers 5 bedrooms with well-furnished wooden interiors, a wooden cupboard, and bathrooms with showers. Kickstart your day with the mountain and lush green view from the comfort of your rooms breathing the fresh air. Rejuvenate your mind and soul while sitting on the balcony overlooking the beauty of nature. Filled with all necessary comforts, it makes you appreciate the wilderness of nature that we miss in our busy schedules.
About access to the common areas-
Spend quality time with your loved ones in the beautiful verandah soaking up the sun in the morning and gazing at the shiny sky at night. When you don't feel like going out, get acquainted with others while sitting on the lavish lawn. Kickstart your day with the serene view of magnificent mountains which can be grasped from the common balcony or terrace.
Curb your hunger with the mouthwatering dishes that can be ordered from the multi-cuisine restaurant. If you wish to relish your taste buds with other favorite dishes, feel free to order them from the premium food joints located near the property.
Indoor games- Release your coziness by indulging in exciting indoor games like chess and carrom.
Outdoor games- Step out of the resort to check your sports skills by indulging in outdoor sports like badminton.
Bonfire- Under the shiny sky with soft music soothing your ears enjoy the bonfire with your friends and family available at an extra charge.
BBQ- Satisfy your stomach with the delicious bbq lunch in the company of your loved ones. (Subject to availability at additional charges)
Jeep Safari- Take a ride in the diverse flora and fauna during an adventurous jeep safari. (Subject to availability at additional charges).
Nearby tourist Attractions-
Jana Waterfalls- Praise the gushing sound of water while visiting the Jana waterfalls which are at a distance of 3.6 Km from the property.
Jagatipatt Temple- Visit this divine place to find peace and serenity which is located at a distance of 9.2 Km from the resort.
Manali Sanctuary-The must visit place for nature lovers to explore elusive creatures of nature is at a distance of 38.8 Km from the property.
Solang Valley- One of the most beautiful places surrounded by water bodies is at a distance of 49.5 Km from the property.
We care for your utmost safety in this pandemic situation. As such, the homestay premises shall be sanitized properly before your arrival and hygienic conditions will be managed during your stay. Enjoy a carefree stay in an isolated location with fewer crowds and any possibilities of contamination.
About the host-
You may encounter situations where you require assistance or service during the stay. The vacation retreat offers the services of experienced hosts and you can reach out to the help desk for any service or inquiries.
Deluxe Rooms- Stay in deluxe rooms with minimum occupancy of 2 and a maximum of 3 people.
No. of rooms- 2
Super Deluxe Rooms- Stay in Super Deluxe rooms with minimum occupancy of 2 and maximum 3 people.
No. of rooms- 3
With the elegant look of well-designed decor inspired by nature, this cottage gives you a mesmerizing view of majestic hills and mountains. Feel cozy in the king-sized bedroom always maintained by the free room service. You can watch your favorite shows on television in your spare time.
- Room Service
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
Super Deluxe Room
This spacious villa with beautiful architecture, enough to make you mesmerized with the quality time you can spend on the balcony. The room contains an attached bathroom with showers and all the necessary amenities like a TV you will ever need.
- Room Service
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
More Details about A Quite Hideaway with Valley Views in Kullu
Know Before You Go for A Quite Hideaway with Valley Views in Kullu
- Certain activities & amenities may not be available due to Covid 19 guidelines imposed by Government.
- Travellers arriving on weekends will have a potential delay in getting the rooms ready due to high occupancy and enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Maintain proper hygiene and sanitization while you embark on the tour.
- Keep social distancing in consideration of the COVID-19 guidelines.
- Please maintain a clean and friendly environment
- Any misconduct will not be tolerated at the homestay. The property reserve the right to ask the guests to vacate incase of any misconduct, towards the staff or other guests.
- Consumption of Alcohol is strictly prohibited in common areas of our homestay
- Since its forest surroundings, we request you to please keep the volume of music at a low level
- Please stick to the timings of the homestay.
- Carry valid ID proofs with you.