The palatial Villas in Wayanad are famed for their scenic beauty, fascinating scenery, and solitude. The climate at Wayanad is pleasant all year. You may stay in one of these Wayanad villas and enjoy the calm and beauty of the region.Vythiri Stream View is one of the most sought after villa accommodation in Wayanad because of its long list of offerings and pristine views from the rooms. The Vintage Garden Resort is another popular place to stay in Wayanad where you will be able to enjoy lovely nature and serene nature round the clock.
Wayanad Villa like Kalidasa Tree House offers a wonderful tree house type accommodation which is not only unique on its own but it also gives you a once in lifetime experience to cherish. Green Garden Daisy Villa is yet another beautiful villa resort in Wayanad that is popular for its amazing outdoor area which has got facilities for barbeque as well as picnics for large groups.
People Also Ask About Villas in Wayanad
What are the best villas in Wayanad?
1. Vythiri Stream View: The Vythiri Stream View is one of the most beautiful Villas in Wayanad, situated near the Pookode Lake and surrounded by a lush green garden. It has a lot of features and conveniences. In all rooms, there is complimentary Wi-Fi. This is a vacation rental with a nice bed, a flatscreen TV, and a beautiful view from the balcony. Breakfast is offered every day, and there is a playground for youngsters. It offers a fully furnished kitchen and a balcony with a spectacular view of the river. Fishing may be done in the lake, and magnificent overlooks can be found nearby. A few kilometres away is the well-known Chembra Peak.
Location: Taluk Office Rd, Vythiri, Kerala 673576
Price: INR 2350 per night
2. Vintage Garden Resort: Enjoy your vacation at one of these Villas in Wayanad, which is close to temples and many other tourist attractions, making it one of Wayanad's most popular villas. It is surrounded by rich greenery and lovely scenery. All of the rooms are equipped with amenities and equipment to provide a pleasant stay. A vegetarian breakfast is available. The villa has a children's playground where they can kill boredom and have fun. The outdoor area provides seating where you can relax and take in the scenery. A patio and garden area with BBQ facilities are available. There is no Wi-Fi available, therefore you must rely on your phone's network. This vacation rental has a fee for admitting pets. The parking is free and includes the use of an electric vehicle charger.
Location: Nairupadi, Naikatty Sulthan Bathery - mysore, road, Sultan Bathery, Kerala 673592
Price: INR 6800 per night
3. Nandam Villa: A lovely holiday home with a yard, all utilities, and included Wi-Fi. There is a common lounge and kitchen. This is one of the best Villas in Wayanad to stay for your road trip because it allows you to relax comfortably and enjoy the view from your room. It provides automobile rental services in Wayanad to make your commute easy. During the holidays, children can enjoy themselves at a children's playground. The room and common kitchen each have a washing machine, electric kettle, refrigerator, and a variety of other facilities. Outdoor furniture and grilling amenities are available in the garden area. This is one of the well-thought-out villas in Wayanad, with board games accessible for leisure.
Location: M3VR+PQG, Kaniyambetta, Kerala 673122
Price: INR 4900 Per Night
4. Kalidasa Tree House: Kalidas Treehouse is one of Wayanad's most beautiful villas. Every day, you will be provided a continental breakfast. Guests can relax in the outside area while admiring the scenery from the garden. There is a shuttle service available from the vacation home, and you may have a candlelit meal here. In the outside area, there are grilling amenities. Pets are not permitted. Couples, solitary travellers, and families will enjoy this villa. Breakfast is supplied in the room, and there are numerous spa facilities. You can select from a range of massages and feel invigorated while staying in the natural setting. A lovely spot to relax and unwind away from the hustle and bustle of the city. There is a library for those who enjoy reading. Yes, it does.
Location: Kalidasa Tree House
5. Green Garden Daisy Villa: When you visit this picturesque village, stay in a beautiful property with a stunning view of the garden. The rooms have large windows that overlook the garden. It comes with a comfy bedside table, free Wi-Fi, a communal kitchen, and free private parking. Cycling and hiking are among the outdoor activities available. Each room is soundproof, with a private entrance, a clothes rack, and all other amenities to make you feel at ease. There are BBQ grills, a picnic area, a fireplace, a dining area, and chairs to enjoy the view of the surrounding green space in the outside area. It has a business centre as well as meeting rooms. This is one of the posh homes in Wayanad where you may stay for both work and pleasure.
6. Rippon Eco Woods: Beautiful rooms in the woods are spread out across 3 acres of property, each with a stunning view of the mountains and valley. A fantastic destination for honeymooners, lone travellers, and families with children. These rooms have all of the necessary conveniences and facilities. All of the tourist attractions are within walking distance of the villa. The staff will treat you with exceptional hospitality. This property offers water sports, hiking, and darts as well as other activities. Delicious dinners are served at the restaurant, and breakfast is served in the rooms. There is a terrace, garden, and BBQ facilities for you to enjoy grilled dishes in the cool weather, making it one of the best restaurants in the area.
Location: Valathur, Rippon 52 post, MEPPADI, WAYANAD, Kerala 673121
Price: INR 4000 Per Night
7. Green Garden Lotus Villa: From every room in this hilltop villa, you can take in the beautiful views of the Alps. Every accommodation offers a large balcony with a view from which to enjoy breakfast. It has a restaurant serving wonderful meals, as well as 24-hour Wi-Fi. The rooms are very roomy and tidy. During vacations and holidays, this is a great spot to unwind and rest. In the outdoor space, there is a picnic area, a fireplace, a patio, and a garden. There are a variety of entertainment alternatives for both children and families. It is one of the most popular villas in Wayanad since it offers shuttle services and bicycle rentals. You can go for a ride while admiring the beautiful scenery of the natural world that surrounds this location. Feel the tranquility of the countryside while staying here.
Location: Pakkalli Pallam Rd, Chundale, Kerala 673123
Which are the best villas with swimming pools in Wayanad?
1. Bamboo Creek Resort: This highland lodge and international restaurant, spread over 8 hectares of coffee and spice farms, is a hub of jungle excursions, day outings, and birdwatching. Their snug wood-lined treehouses have individual patios and exquisite facilities, and are built with local bamboo. On-site activities of thisWayanad Villa include spectacular bonfires and a plunge in natural waterways.
2. Tea tours Ripon Heritage Bungalow: Ripon Heritage Bungalow is located in Meppadi, Wayanad, among the lush tea plantations. This property has a restaurant and a sun patio, as well as a 24-hour front desk. There is free WiFi and a communal lounge. All of the rooms are large, with some having wooden floors and a balcony overlooking the tea plantation.
3. Mount Xanadu Resorts: Staying at the 200-year-old Parisons Plantation Experiences by Abad in Thalappuzha will be an antique love affair. The foggy morning wind through open balconies, the garden fireplace, and the endless 4000 acres of tea plantation are all refreshing. The delectable meals from the associated restaurant will make the farmhouse stays at Parisons even better.
4. Pepper Trail: Pepper Trail is a 200-acre coffee and spice plantation with tree cabins and vintage apartments. A 20-meter infinity outdoor pool, air conditioning, and free WiFi are available at the hotel. The on-site restaurant is available to guests.
Which are the best luxury villas in Wayanad?
1. Raindrops Resorts: ThisWayanad Villa is located near Sultan Bathery, 7 kilometres from the Ancient Jain Temple and 19 kilometres from the Edakkal Caves. There are complimentary bikes, a garden, and a communal lounge among the amenities. Each room has a balcony with views of the garden.
2. Le Eden Resort: The 3-star Le EdenWayanad Villa is located in Sultan Bathery. There's an outdoor pool, a garden, a shared lounge, and a restaurant on the premises. Around the property, there is a serene atmosphere. The resort's rooms include a seating space as well as a private bathroom with a shower. A children's play area is also available at the resort. Every morning, guests can enjoy an Asian or vegetarian breakfast at the resort.
3. Sterling Wayanad: Sterling Wayanad offers views of the garden and is located in Sultan Bathery, 10 miles from the Ancient Jain Temple. This facility features a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, as well as a 24-hour front desk.
What amenities will I get in Villas in Wayanad?
1. Free parking
4. Free breakfast
5. Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
6. Airport transportation
7. Baggage storage
8. Currency exchange
10. Laundry service
11. Air conditioning
12. Seating area
13. Flatscreen TV
14. Complimentary toiletries
Are villas in Wayanad pet-friendly?
Yes, most of the villas in Wayanad are pet friendly. Some of the popular pet friendly villas in Wayanad are Contour Island Resort & Spa, Tea Tours Ripon Heritage Bungalow Traveller, and Raindrops Resorts.