The hillside serenity, peaceful vibes, and natural splendors have made Wayanad tent stays an excellent option for city dwellers to escape into the arms of nature and seek the much-needed detox from their mundane and chaotic city life. These tent stays let the globetrotters sleep to the last fumes of the blazing bonfire and wake up to the enchanting bird songs and breathtaking mountain and valley views.
Set amidst lush plantations, sparkling rivers, picturesque waterfalls, and thick green forests, the beautiful tent stays in Wayanad offer excellent night camping opportunities for couples, families, and backpacker groups. While you camp in these tents, you can enjoy a host of fun and thrilling camp activities, such as cycling, campfire, nature walks, guided plantation walks, photography, rappelling, rock climbing, ziplining, ATV riding, river rafting, caving, and trekking. These tent stays offer you a variety of exciting camping opportunities, including hillside camping, cave camping, riverside camping, and jungle camping.
The tent stays in the hilltown of Wayanad are available at budget-friendly rates and feature all kinds of basic amenities, including sleeping bags. The campers are also served delicious cooked meals and BBQ to make the stay even more special.
People Also Ask About Tent Stays in Wayanad
Which are the best tent stays in Wayanad?
The best wayanad tent stays include the following names:
1. Backpackers Hill Camping: Known for the best services and amenities, Backpackers Hill Camping is one of the best Tent stay in wayanad. From private parking, to kids play area and from a well-equipped kitchen to a dining area, everything can be found here.
2. Evergreen Tent Stay: Located in the vicinity of Banasura Sagar Dam and Karlad Lake, Evergreen tent-stay stays true to its name. In addition to all the natural beauty, all major amenities are provided here.
3. Grass Roots: Located amidst the coffee plantations and home to some of the best facilities like air-conditioned tents, this Tent stay in wayanad lets you enjoy the best of nature. For an added convenience, barbeque facilities can also be availed here.
4. Wayanad Blue Shack: An accommodation offering a fully equipped kitchen and a private parking, Wayanad Blue shack is known for its top-notch facilities. In addition to the comfy stay, the tents also organize local sightseeing tours.
5. Modern Hill District Club: Taking you towards the lush greenery and serene surroundings, this camping site offers a plethora of adventurous activities like cycling tours, paddy field walks in addition to the well equipped tents.
What is the lowest & highest price of tent-stays in Wayanad?
The price of wayanad tent stay ranges between INR 1600 to INR 7500. The lowest prices tent stay in Wayanad is the Modern Hill district club and the highest one is the Grass Roots which offers multiple activities in addition to the stay.
How much does it cost for a tent stay in Wayanad?
The average cost of wayanad tent stay is INR 2000, in which you will get all basic amenities like fresh water, washroom facilities and food.
Many tents also offer you a luxurious stay in air-conditioned tents and a private parking if you are willing to pay extra.
Can I get my own food in tent stays in Wayanad?
Yes, most of the tents allow you to get your own food while staying in a tent if you do not want to have outside food.
However, at most of these stays, multi cuisine food is served and barbeque facilities are available to make sure that your camping is hassle free.
Are tents waterproof?
Yes, most of the tents in Wayanad are waterproof. In addition to being waterproof, the tents available here are wind proof too, and are equipped with all basic amenities.
Is tent stay in Wayanad safe for couples?
Yes, Tent stay in Wayanad is safe for everyone, be it a couple or a solo traveller. The tents here are water and windproof, thus ensuring a comfortable stay.
Also, these tents have never experienced any issues with safety, thus making loads of people rush here to spend some days in the tents.