A Peaceful Villa on the backwaters of Gangapur Dam, Nashik Highlights
- The property is located on the backwaters of Gangapur Dam in the lush green surrounding
- Enjoy wine tasting and learn its production in the nearby wineries
- Indulge in short hikes in the nearby areas in nature with a local guide
- The package is valued at INR 16,225 in the market
A Peaceful Villa on the backwaters of Gangapur Dam, Nashik Overview
Location: Gangavhare, Nashik
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
About Homestay & Nature:
Located on the backwaters of Gangapur Dam, this is a peaceful exotic villa amidst nature. The villa has the soothing charm of rich greenery and mesmerizing views of water bodies. It is located in the lap of nature with the congruence of the Kashyapaye and Gautami Godavari rivers. The villa is very close to the wineries and you can witness lots of grapevines around the villa.
The best time to visit Nashik starts from October till February & the average temperature stays between 25°C - 30°C during this time.
About its location and accessibility:
This villa is based in a convenient spot, with a distance of 15.7 km from the Nashik city center. You can easily reach the destination with the help of private and public transportation.
Nearby Railway Station: The Nashik Railway Station is located at a distance of 23.7 km from the homestay.
Nearest Airport: The nearest major airport is Nashik Airport, located at a distance of 26 km from the property.
Nearest Bus Stand: The Nashik bus stand is located at a distance of 14.9 km from the property.
About the stay & common areas:
This villa lets you enjoy a comfortable stay in the entire 3 BHK villa, which has 3 spacious bedrooms with all the amenities and all the furniture. The rooms are equipped with queen-sized beds, air-conditioning, a television facility, and attached washrooms.
The villa is equipped with a perfectly designed living area where you can relax or spend quality time with your loved ones. The property has an open kitchen along with a dining hall- so that you can prepare and grab your favorite meal. Besides, you can indulge in some fun sports in the play area or lawn space that engulfs the villa from all sides. The lawns are vast and green with lots of plants and a swing. The property also has free parking available.
Activities and experiences:
Hiking: Explore nature around the property with a hiking activity, accompanied by the local guide.
Biking: Ride around the green & exotic surroundings of the villa & explore the beauty of Nashik.
Wine Tasting: Taste some of the finest wines available at the nearby vineyards of the villa.
Note: All the above activities are subject to availability and can be availed on additional charges
Meals Cuisines: Enjoy home-cooked local delicacies (veg and non-veg) are available in the in-house kitchen.
Meal Types: You can order other meals from the in-house kitchen by paying additional charges.
The villa is also has a spacious kitchen, equipped with necessary amenities like a stove, utensils, refrigerator, drinking water, etc. so that you can cook your favorite meals on your own.
Gangapur Dam: Explore the beauty of Gangapur Dam which is 3km away from the homestay.
York Vineyards: Have some fine wines at the York Vineyard which is 0.5km away from the homestay.
Sula Vineyards: At a distance of 2.1 km from the property, visit the famous Sula vineyards to learn about wine-making procedures and other interesting facts about wine production.
Trimbhakeshwar Temple: A small pilgrimage town located on the banks of River Godavari at the foothills of the Brahmagiri Mountains. It is located at a distance of 25.4 km from the homestay.
Pandavleni cave: Pandavleni Caves, also known as Nasik Caves, are situated in the foothills of Trivashmi Hills and are ancient rock-cut caves. It is located at a distance of 15.4 km from the homestay.
Enjoy a carefree stay as the premises of this vacation retreat are properly sanitized before you arrive. As such, you can be carefree about the safety and hygienic conditions, that are maintained throughout your stay. Enjoy a comfortable stay with fewer crowds and without probable possibilities of contamination.
About the host:
The villa boasts of the services of experienced hosts and you can reach out to the help desk for any service or inquiries. Feel free to seek front desk assistance and fetch solutions to your queries.
More Details about A Peaceful Villa on the backwaters of Gangapur Dam, Nashik
Know Before You Go for A Peaceful Villa on the backwaters of Gangapur Dam, Nashik
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- Water is very precious, so conservation is appreciated.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
3BHK Private Villa
Stay in a luxurious 3 BHK villa which consists of 3 bedrooms designed with modern interiors and amenities. The rooms are equipped with amenities like a double-sized bed, side table, a round table, chairs, and attached bathrooms.
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
- Air conditioning