In case the tourist is carrying a COVID-19 negative certificate, they will be allowed to move to booked accommodations.
- A negative COVID-19 test result is required to enter Goa, which must not be older than 72 hours.
- Further Goa is fully open for travel for all the tourists and leisure travellers.
- All public places in Goa are open for the tourists while maintaining basic COVID-19 guidelines.
- In case the tourist is carrying a COVID-19 negative certificate, they will be allowed to move to booked accommodations.
- In case a tourist is not carrying a valid COVID-19 negative certificate, he/she will be directed to undergo testing for COVID-19 at designated testing centers / hospitals. Thereafter, they will have to go into self isolation till the test results are received.
- The isolation facilities will be provided by the accommodation units themselves, where the tourist made a pre-booking.
- Once results are received, only and if found COVID-19 negative, the tourist shall be allowed to travel outside the isolation facility.
- In case any tourist is found COVID-19 positive, the accommodation unit will act as per the extant protocol issued by the State Health Department.
- All costs for COVID-19 tests including the stay at the isolation / quarantine facilities shall be borne by the tourist themselves.
Goa is well connected by airline services to most major cities in India. All flights, national and international, to and from Goa, operate from the Goa Airport at Dabolim near the port town of Vasco-da-Gama.
All major trains are functional to and from various parts of India.
Public transport like cab, taxi and bus services are operational.
Thrillophilia recommends you to follow all government guidelines to stay safe. We also recommend you practice good personal hygiene to stay safe as you travel.
Any tourist exhibiting sickness or COVID-19 related symptoms upon arrival will be subjected to a COVID-19 test at designated testing centers or hospitals at the tourist's cost.
Proof of pre-booking of accommodations (registered with the Department of Tourism) for the entire duration of the stay will be checked at the entry points.