Jaipur City Tour Highlights
- Get assisted by an experienced local driver who will be in charge of the vehicle
- Get a spick and span car which has been thoroughly checked and completely sanitised before the start of every trip
- Witness the centuries old ever so beautiful monuments of the Pink City
- Buy famous Rajasthani artifacts such as Rajputana jewelry, Blue Pottery, Sanganeri Hand Block print clothes, etc
- This package is valued at INR 492 in the market
Jaipur City Tour Overview
Activity location: Jaipur
Activity timings: 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Activity duration: 8 hours
About Jaipur City Tour:
A Jaipur sightseeing tour is incomplete without exploring the mighty Amber Fort (while here, do not forget to click a few pictures with the elephants). Visit the Gaitor Ki Chhatriyan (Royal Gaitor) to explore the history of the royal families. Do not forget to savor the famous Rajasthani cuisine "dal-baati" during the Jaipur sightseeing package!
About the Jaipur Sightseeing Tour:
- This tour is suitable for all ages. Don't miss out on this beautiful opportunity and book this tour now with a sedan for 2-4 people and an SUV for 4-6 people.
- Pick-up can be arranged from your desired location at an extra cost.
- Explore the places like Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, and Albert Museum.
- Hop on and explore the pink city which is filled with Mahals, Forts, and amazing shopping markets, and most importantly great people.
- There are no meals and stay included in the package, you will have to arrange them for yourself.
- Entry tickets and parking charge are NOT included in the package
How to Reach:
MI Road is the starting point located at a distance of 2.7km from the main city of Jaipur and is easily reachable by means of public and private transport.
Nearest airport: Jaipur International Airport is situated at a distance of 11km from MI Road. Domestic flights from major cities are available to reach Jaipur.
Nearest railway station: Jaipur Junction is situated at a distance of 2.9km from MI Road. Direct trains from major cities are available to reach Jaipur.
Nearest bus stop: Sindhi Camp Bus Stop is situated at a distance of 3km from MI Road. The bus stop is easily reachable from any prime location in Jaipur.
Select Package Option
Jaipur Sightseeing Tour (SUV Car)
Jaipur Sightseeing Tour (Sedan Car)
More Details about Jaipur City Tour
Know Before You Go for Jaipur City Tour
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- The Jaipur sightseeing package might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Entry tickets to the places are not a part of the Jaipur sightseeing tour package.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Any personal expenses will not be included in the Jaipur sightseeing package.
- Minimum 2 people are required to book this activity