Scuba Diving in Kuta, Bali Highlights
- Dive deep into the ocean to explore the spectacular ocean floor in Tanjung Benoa
- Get to explore pretty coral reefs and exotic fish species 9 meters deep for around 30 minutes
- Have a lifetime of an experience amidst international safety standards and precautions so that you go back home with nothing but memories
Scuba Diving in Kuta, Bali Overview
If you have heard about the peace and the tranquillity that the ocean offers, then it is time to experience it yourself as you dive down to explore the wonders of the ocean bed with scuba diving. Start your journey of scuba diving in Bali with mastering the techniques before you as you keep your fears at bay and learn the tricks to enjoy the ocean floor at 9 metres deep. The tropical fish and colourful corals found in the region are some of the spectacular sights you would ever lay your eyes on - and to get a chance to soak in the beauty for around 30 minutes - well, you would not want to miss this one.
About the activity:
- Start your journey to explore the beauty of the ocean floor and the rich marine life in Bali with scuba diving with a 3-hour session with qualified instructors and a divemaster.
- Once you have mastered the basic techniques of scuba diving such as communicating, gear monitoring, and breathing underwater, it is now time to head out and enjoy the turquoise sea water and explore pretty coral reefs and exotic fish species.
- Dive up to 9 meters deep in Tanjung Benoa, and swim with tropical fishes and colourful corals for around 30 minutes.
- Travel hassle-free with free pick up and drop off around southern Bali.
- Every piece of equipment is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every dive to maintain utmost hygiene and safety.
More Details about Scuba Diving in Kuta, Bali
Know Before You Go for Scuba Diving in Kuta, Bali
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, children below 7 years of age, adults more than 65 years old, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.