Paintball in Bali Highlights
- Dress up in camouflage and soldier helmets - it's time to experience the adventurous paintball experience
- Master a perfect strategy to target your opposition before they get on you and splash a plethora of colours on them
- Enjoy an action-packed day in the wilderness of Ubud - do not out witnessing the local culture of the quaint village
Paintball in Bali Overview
What's better than indulging in colours, adventure and one of the most fun activities - paintball! Head out to the Taro village to experience this unique activity where you get to dress up in camouflage - after all, it's about defeating. Add to this the charming views of nature, locals working on the terraced rice fields, and the fresh air around - that all come together to make the experience even more memorable..
About the activity:
- Arrive at the Taro village in Ubud in a sanitized car.
- Get briefed about the activity and dress up in camouflage and soldier helmets.
- It's time to hold your paintball gun and defeat your enemies as you target them and splash them with colours.
- After this 1-hour long fun and tiring activity, do not forget to fill up your energy levels with the delectable drinks here.
- All your equipment is sanitized after every use. The use of masks and social distancing is maintained throughout the activity.
More Details about Paintball in Bali
Know Before You Go for Paintball in Bali
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility, welcome drinks and the entire equipment of the activity is included in the package.
- The minimum age allowed to play the sport is 10 years (with parental supervision).
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.