Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
A 6 day trip with my family to Kashmir will always be special to me. And, the fact that I undertook one such tour with Thrillophilia makes it all the m...
Our trip was an adventurous affair this year as we went to Kashmir for 6 days, from Mumbai. Me and my partner, we both are working professionals and ne...
Trip Location: Srinagar
- Being an abode of scenic splendour, Kashmir is surely going to give you a memorable stay and let you appreciate the scenic beauty and snow clad mountain ranges which offer a wide range of adventure and fun filled activities.
- Apart from breathtaking mountains, Kashmir is also known for its massive glaciers, blue lagoons, verdant meadows, splendid monasteries, brimming rivers, lush green forests, and alluring valleys.
- If you were looking out to spend some memorable days in Kashmir with your loved ones then this Kashmir tour package from Mumbai with airfare would certainly be the best option to try out.
- It doesn't matter if you are coming over for a family vacation or wish to spend your honeymoon with your beloved partner or taking a trip to satisfy your adrenaline rush, Srinagar has got something or the other for you.
- After reaching Srinagar airport from Mumbai, you will be transferred to the Dal Lake jetty where your accommodation arrangements have been made in one of the houseboats. Dal Lake is one of the beautiful lakes in Kashmir that is widely popular for its enchanting beauty and pristine surroundings. You will also get a chance to try out Shikara rides in the evening hours.
- On the second day of the Kashmir packages from Mumbai with airfare you will be visiting all the breathtaking attractions of Kashmir. Your sightseeing tour in and around Srinagar will included stopovers at Shankaracharya Hill Temple, Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh
- The third day of the trip will take you to Gulmarg, which is a popular hill station in Kashmir that entices zillions of romantic couples and adventure seekers from all over the country. You will explore some of the breathtaking attractions and leisure activities. Try out golf, go on nature walks, spend time bird watching, take pony rides, and Gondola rides towards Apharwat via Kongdori in the course of your stay at Gulmarg.
- On the next day you will be visiting Shankaracharya Hill Temple, Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh while being transferred to Pahalgam for sighting the best of nature as well as taking part in some of the exceptional outdoor activities. Check into the hotel at Pahalgam and spend some the rest of the day taking part in various adventure activities like river rafting, pony rides, and short hikes along the dense pine forests.
- The next stop in this tour is Sonamarg, one of the most sought after destinations in Kashmir for its captivating views of the mountain ranges and surreal nature beauty. Visit Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples, take pony rides at the Thajiwas Glacier, and indulge in the watersports at Ganderbal in the Manasbal Lake.
- Have your breakfast and check out from the hotel and then our representatives will transfer you to the Srinagar airport.
Note: Flight is not included in the package.
Upon arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the beautiful Dal Lake, for a luxurious stay in a houseboat.
As you reach the dock, check-in at the houseboat and have lunch and unwind.
By the evening, head out to Nehru park for a Shikara ride. Get back to the houseboat for dinner and an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out from the houseboat and set out to visit the hottest places that Kashmir tour packages from Mumbai with airfare has to offer.
Head towards the Shankaracharya Hill Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva, this temple is situated on the top of the hill, overlooking the Dal lake.
After a visit to the temple, have lunch on your own at a nearby restaurant.
In the evening, go for a guided tour of the Grand Mughal Gardens, influenced by the Mughal architecture, these gardens are Chashme Shahi, Nishat bagh and the crown of Srinagar, Shalimar Bagh.
After a visit to the Mughal Gardens, head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and start your journey to Gulmarg. Kashmir tour packages from Mumbai with airfare invites you to spend this day at the fullest, where you can indulge in leisure activities like golf, nature walks, bird watching and pony rides.
In the evening, you go the famous Gondola ride starting from Apharwat via Kongdori.
Check-in to the hotel and have an overnight stay at Gulmarg.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and start travelling to Pahalgam. A mesmerizing hill station situated in the valley of Kashmir.
Enroute, you will get to see the Avantipur ruins and Anantnag Sulpher Springs.
After reaching Pahalgam, check into the hotel and have lunch and spend the day at leisure.
You can go for small hikes through the pine forest along the Lidder river or you can try white river rafting and pony rides.
After strolling around, return back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Wake up in the morning with a delicious breakfast and head towards the Golden Meadow, Sonmarg.
Today you get to use this day at your leisure as we take you to Sonmarg, where you will get to witness the flowery meadows, snow-clad peaks, glaciers and pristine lakes.
As you reach Sonamarg, head out to engage yourself into various activities like temple visits to Narayan temple and Khir- Bhawani and pony rides at the Thajiwas Glacier or enjoy water sports at Manasbal Lake.
In the evening, head back to Srinagar and have an overnight stay at the Srinagar hotel.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and bid farewell to this beautiful valley of Kashmir as your Kashmir tour packages from Mumbai with airfare comes to an end.
You will be dropped off at Srinagar airport for your return journey.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
A 6 day trip with my family to Kashmir will always be special to me. And, the fact that I undertook one such tour with Thrillophilia makes it all the more special. I am in total awe of how the cheerful representatives welcomed us at the airport and escorted us all to a luxurious houseboat. We had the most fabulous lunch and relaxed, only to set out for an evening tour to the Nehru Park on a shikara. The trip from Gulmarg to Pahalgam on the fourth day will be the closest to my heart because we were in awe of the nature trail that went through the pine forest along the Lidder River. Sonmarg by every means had my heart with its flowery meadows, pristine lakes and glaciers. And the fact that we could all visit the Khir-Bhiwani and Narayan temples on such a short trip, is beyond commendable. Kudos!
Rated : 5.0
Our trip was an adventurous affair this year as we went to Kashmir for 6 days, from Mumbai. Me and my partner, we both are working professionals and needed a short break and a short trip like this one really did well to charge our batteries. We spent some memorable days in Kashmir in hotels that the team at Thrillophilia pre-booked for us, and loved our houseboat stays besides stunning stopovers at the baghs. Way to go Thrillophilia fam for fulfilling the wishes of busy trippers like us!
Rated : 5.0
I planned my first trip to Kashmir with Thrillophilia.We went for a 6 day trip to Kashmir and the trip was an awesome experience.We visited a number of places- Srinagar,Gulmarg,Pahalgam and Sonmarg. We were amazed not just by the beauty of Kashmir but also by the great hospitality of the staffs and residents there. Kashmir truly is Paradise on Earth,and I would recommend everyone to experience the bliss of its beauty at least once in a lifetime.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.