Kashmir Tour Package From Delhi Highlights
- Enjoy a shikara ride in the beautiful Dal Lake of Srinagar
- Explore the scenic beauty of Gulmarg which is also a paradise for adventure enthusiasts
- Enjoy a whole day witnessing the beauty of Pahalgam
- Embark on an excursion to Sonamarg where you can also enjoy an optional pony ride
Kashmir Tour Package From Delhi Overview
About the Tour:
Kashmir is widely known because of its alluring natural landscapes and breathtaking views. It is prominent for its scenic splendour, abundant wildlife, snow-clad mountain ranges, traditional handicrafts, and exquisite heritage monuments. It has something or the other for both nature lovers and adventure lovers.
Soak in the stunning beauty of Gulmarg that is surrounded by snow-laden mountains and the foliage of dense green forests. To add to the scenery, the trip will also take you to Sonamarg and Pahalgam that are no less than a paradise.
Starting Point / End Point- Srinagar Airport / Railway Station
Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
Breakfast and Dinner on all the days
Highly experienced Driver cum guide
Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
How To Reach:
Nearest Airport: Named Sheikh ul Alam Airport, Srinagar Airport is an international airport. This airport is well connected. The airport is placed just 15 km away from the centre of the city.
Nearest Railway Station: To reach Srinagar by train, one has to reach either Jammu Tawi or Udhampur railway station. The stations are well connected with different parts of India. From these stations, you can hire taxis, private as well as the state government buses to reach this magnificent place.
Nearest Destinations: The city is well connected with major cities like Delhi (876 km), Chandigarh (646 km), Leh (424 km) and Jammu (258 km). There is good Bus service and Cab service available.
More Details about Kashmir Tour Package From Delhi
Know Before You Go for Kashmir Tour Package From Delhi
- Minimum 2 people are required to book this tour
- Up to 4 people Sedan car will be provided for sightseeing
- For more than 4 people SUV car will be provided for sightseeing
- Please carry valid IDs and the Thrillophilia voucher.
- Please carry thermal wear and comfortable shoes.
- Please help in keeping the environment clean.
- Please note that activities are not included in the package. Travelers can avail it by paying onsite.
- Please inform the operator about your flight timings prior to the date of travel.
- Due to a government emergency or extreme weather conditions, if any activities are cancelled, the operator will offer you the best alternative possible. However, a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.