For booking please call @ 8619347021
About the Brahmatal Trek:
Known as one of the most enchanting treks, the Brahmatal trek is a great winter trek for the nature lovers and adventure seekers. You will start this amazing trek from Kathgodam and make your way through some of the beauty of the region. Upon your arrival in Kathgodam early morning, you will be picked from the railway station or bus stand. You will be travelling for 9 hours to reach Lohajung which is 225 KM away from Kathgodam. By late afternoon, you will reach Lohajung where you will be staying at night in a guest house.
On your second day, you will be trekking from Lohajung to Bekaltal. En route, let your eyes enjoy some awe-inspiring views of Nandaghunti Peak. Trek through the forests of oaks and firs. Conclude the 4-5 hours long trek after you reach Bekaltal. The total distance you cover would be 8 km. On your third day, you will trek from Bekaltal to Brahmatal which is another of most beautiful rail for you. The trails go through a forest and when you reach Telindi top, behold the enchanting views of the mighty Himalayas.
On your fourth day, you will be covering from Khabekhal to Bhramtaal to Daldum. You will be treading along the tricky pathways which go through Chota Jhandidar and Bada Jhandidar. This trail is encircled by a mountain ridge with valleys on both sides. Catch the glimpses of magnificent Himalayan Ranges. Mt. Trishul is very close along with the views of Nandhaghunti. On your fifth day, you will be trekking from Brahmatal to Lohajung and trek through the same route. Then on your last and sixth day, you will take the trail from Lohajung to Kathgodam. The Brahmatal Trekking package is the perfect adventure that you have been long waiting for.
About the Destination:
Another jewel of the Himalayas which is a favourite among the trekkers around the world is the Brahmatal Trek. A blend of challenges and the picturesque beauty this trek is another of the most sought off treks in the world. Nestled amidst the Himalayas and covered with blankets of snow, the Brahmatal trek proves to be challenging for a few trekkers. Starting at Kathgodam, this trip will take you to some of the most amazing locations and visit famous tourist spots.
Apart from the uneven terrain, the trek is filled with beautiful landscapes and sprawling forests and a mesmerizing view of the Himalayas. Reach 12,100 feet approximately covering around 22 KMs with this trek. Brahmatal is also famous as the winter trek taking you to the land of snow and the snow-covered mountains. As you continue trekking you will come across the frozen lake of Brahmatal.
The full grandeur of the trek hits you when you come across the snow-covered mountains of Garhwal region touching the sky. The frozen lake with the grand Himalayan peaks overlooking it creates a gripping ambience. Make way through some of the majestic beauty of the region as you continue your trek.
Trek through the oaks and fir trees and then cross the steep paths. You also get glimpses of the Garhwal Mountains in the distance on a clear day. As you walk through the upper region of Lohajung and then through the forest trail with a few more houses. It is another of the most beautiful sight you will see during your Brahmatal trek. Spend some time exploring the beauty of the region while you head out for this trek.
Brahmatal Trek Highlights:
- Get a chance to witness the many small hamlets and stream through the trek. Feast your eyes as you witness the beauty of the whole region from the top
- Enjoy camping at a high summit and the clear night sky under the billions of stars. Also, enjoy a small bonfire with your friends.
- Trek through some of the most alpine and forests of fir, Rhododendron and Oak.
- Get a chance to witness the rare flora and fauna of this region as you continue your trek.
- Catch the glimpses of magnificent Himalayan Ranges. Mt. Trishul is very close along with the views of Nandhaghunti.
- During your trek you will also trek through Chota Jhandidar and Bada Jhandidar.
- The snow-capped mountain and the distant valleys will definitely make you wish to come back here once again.
- And also meet the local people here and share a cup of tea while you learn about their culture.
- Also, taste the local cuisine of this region while you head out for this trek.Quick Facts:
Temperature: Day: 8°C to 15°C and Night: 0°C to 7°C
Trekking Distance: 22km
Maximum Altitude: 12,150 ft
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Railway Station: Kathgodam is the nearest railway station
Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun
ATM: Dewal has the last ATM point before your trek begins. It's advisable to withdraw money in Kathgodam itself