Newly arrived guidelines have clarified that the whole state of Rajasthan will undergo complete lockdown on the weekends and locals can live on basic lies on weekdays from 6 AM to 5 PM However, some ease have bee provided to the government for proper functioning of offices.
Entry is open from all domestic states for all kinds of travel.A valid negative RT-PCR report is needed to enter the state borders.
- Shops are allowed with 2 customers in small shops and 5 customers in large shops from 5 AM to 11 AM only.
- Lockdown extended till 24th of May
- No restrictions on the movement of individuals and goods for inter-state and within the state movement, however a negative RT-PCR test is a must.
- In public places, individuals are required to follow face covering, social distancing, spitting and consuming paan, tobacco, liquor and gutkha and roaming without any reason will be considered to be a punishable offence.
- Voluntary Home Quarantine for all passengers for 14 days
- Passengers with symptoms will be taken to the nearest health facility after isolation
Flight to Jaipur are available from Kolkata, Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune and 10 different locations.However, a valid negative RT-PCR report is needed to enter the state borders.
Special COVID trains to Jaipur are running from Jodhpur and MumbaiHowever, a valid negative RT-PCR report is needed to enter the state borders.
- Public transport vehicles such as bus, taxi, cabs, auto rickshaw and cycle rickshaw are operational
- The public transport vehicle should not exceed the permitted seating capacity and should follow safety precautions such as sanitization of touch points and seats
Tourist spots such as Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Albert hall and others are closed for a visit. However, the tourists are requested to follow the guidelines of the government
Every tourist who visits Jaipur is required to present a negative RT-PCR report upon arrival which must not be older than 48 hours.
All cities of Rajasthan including Jaipur are experiencing night curfew till further notice.
All the famous tourist attractions including the Hawa Mahal, Patrika Gate, Amber Fort and others are closed due to sudden rise in COVID-19 cases
All famous restaurants will be open for home delivery service only and will not host in house dining