Trek to Gitgit Waterfalls Highlights
- Embark on a spiritual journey to the famous temple of Bali - Taman Ayun and Pura Ulun Danu Bretan
- Witness the charming views of dolphins diving deep in the clear waters of Lovina beach
- Nothing like coming closer to nature at the Gigit Waterfall and listening to the pleasing sound of water flowing down
Trek to Gitgit Waterfalls Overview
The bright and clear blue sky is the perfect backdrop for UNESCO’s World Heritage Site - Taman Ayun temple which is your first stop on the Lovina and Gigit waterfall tour. Also, embrace your spiritual side as you visit the century-old Pura Ulun Danu Bretan temple and soak in the beauty of the surrounding Lake Bratan. The tour is incomplete without you heading to the Gigit Waterfall to witness the most scenic views of tropical rainforest and water flowing down.
If you think these were the only highlights of the day, then head to the Lovina beach which treats you with the alluring views of resting boats, golden sand, diving dolphins and the list does not end here. Just what the nature lover seeks.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel at around 08:30 AM and enjoy the scenic views of Bali on the way.
- Visit the ancient temples of Taman Ayun and Pura Ulun Danu Bretan to experience the divine aura.
- Explore nature's bounty as you visit Lovina beach.
- Head to the Gitgit Waterfall and click memorable pictures in the most scenic background.
- After the tour, also munch local snacks of Bali with your group.
- Social distancing and the use of a mask is compulsory during the activity.
Select Package Option
Lovina and Gigit Waterfall Tour
More Details about Trek to Gitgit Waterfalls
Know Before You Go for Trek to Gitgit Waterfalls
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included. The pick-up will start at 08:30 AM.
- Meals are not included in the package.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The activity is open to all age groups.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes before their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks are recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.