Sekumpul Waterfall Trek In Bali Highlights
- Explore the best views of seven narrow cascades at the Sekumpul Waterfall
- Visit the Pura Ulun Dani Bratan temple which was built in 1633, and soak in the beauty of the architectural features
- Gather a chance to interact with the locals at the Agrotourism Coffee Plantation and learn about the formation of the world's most expensive coffee - “Luwak”
Sekumpul Waterfall Trek In Bali Overview
The gorgeous view of seven narrow cascades surrounded by lush green bamboo is sure to catch your eye at the Sekumpul waterfall - your first stop for the tour. Keep up the enthusiasm as a visit to a temple built in 1633 - Pura Ulun Danu Bratan will keep you mesmerized with its architectural beauty. To top the experience is the provision of a lip-smacking lunch which will also include a couple of local dishes.
Head to the Agrotourism Coffee Plantation before the sun starts setting and witness the beauty of the unique flora and fauna of the tropical rainforest. Do not forget to interact with the locals working there and learning about the “Luwak” coffee - which is the world’s most expensive coffee.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel at around 08:00 AM and enjoy the scenic views of Bali on the way.
- Visit the Sekumpul Waterfall and listen to the pleasing sound of flowing water.
- Next, head to the Shiva temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan and interact with the friendly guide to learn more about its significance.
- Enjoy a mouth-watering lunch before it is time to explore the coffee plantation at Agrotourism Coffee Plantation.
- Social distancing and the use of masks is compulsory during the tour.
More Details about Sekumpul Waterfall Trek In Bali
Know Before You Go for Sekumpul Waterfall Trek In Bali
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included.
- Lunch is included in the package.
- The activity timings are 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The activity is open to all age groups.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes before their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks are recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.