Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Coorg is gifted with some of the most beautiful natural settings in the country, and this camp is one of the prime examples of that beauty. Situated in Coorg, the camp is spread in an area of about 50 acres and is built with natural materials gathered from the surroundings.
Comfortable, cozy and filled with all the homely feel that one can require for a memorable stay, you will be staying in tents that can easily accommodate three people at a time. The 4 common washrooms on the property are fully hygienic and equipped with all the necessary requirements, and to make it more special, 2 of them are dedicated specially for the females.
You will be enjoying activities like Coffee plantation walk while on your stay here and can avail more exciting activities like village tour, local fishing, rainforest trek, white water rafting and jeep tour on additional costs so that you never have to stay at one place for your fill of adventure here. And to add to that, the thrill of sharing the warmth of a bonfire in the evening will only add further to this memorable stay.
And speaking of memorable, the taste of the local Kodava cuisine in the meals will make you want to come here over and over again. You will also get options for Veg and Non-Veg for dinner after the bonfire as well.
About the Activity:
- Arrive at the campsite on your own and check-in to the tents allotted.
- Relax, get freshened up and take your lunch in the comforts of the camps, before you set out to explore the activities available on the campsite.
- In the evening, you will be enjoying around a campfire arranged specially for you, where you will sing and dance with your fellow campmates.
- Dinner will be served post which, you can retire for the night. Wake up to an amazing sunrise and resume your adventures with more activities.
- Check-out and move on to your return journey, bringing this experience to an end.
Check-in- 11 AM
11 am - Check-in to the camps allotted
01:00 pm - Lunch
02:00 pm - You can take part in the many indoor and outdoor activities that you have chosen
08:00 pm - Campfire which will be common for everyone to enjoy
09:30 pm - Dinner
11:00 pm - Campfire ends. Overnight at the camps
07.30 am - Wake up to an amazing morning
09.00 am - Breakfast
09.30 am - You can take part in the many indoor and outdoor activities that you have chosen
11.00 am - Checkout and bring the experience to an end
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
No Booking Fee! Price Guarantee
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.