Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Spread across 10 acres of verdant terrain, the stay is tucked away at an altitude of 6,300 ft above sea level in Pangot. Made using sustainable products and local stone masonry, the property offers a vibrancy that merges with nature around. Surrounded by a lush green oak garden, the rooms here offer scenic mountains views and tranquillity that is heartwarming.
Enjoy the lively and exotic bird habitation around the stay, the pleasant weather, snow-clad mountain views, and more during your stay here. The stay offers a number of sightseeing options and activities, along with a lot of things to do without leaving the cosiness of the property, offering you the best of both worlds.
About the rooms:
The rooms open to some of the best views in the region. Waking up to the soft breeze and sweet smell of the healthy trees is a delight that we often miss in the cities. The property features 6 types of stays here.
- Ocean Blue Room: The fitting colour theme takes one straight to the serenities of the French countryside. The room amenities include wifi, TV, a cabinet, a coffee table with sitting arrangements, fireplace, etc.
- Green Land Room: Combining nature and comfort, this room is a vacationer’s dream come true. Decorated with exquisite taste and exclusive furnishings, the room has a fireplace, fountain, eclectic furniture, and more.
- Yellow Sunshine Room: The charming hues lend the room a vibrant country aura with a warm ambience perfect for a vacation. The room comes with modern amenities like TV, fireplace, WiFi, etc.
- Brown Field Room: Its charming country heritage appearance creates a soothing ambience. The room combines a quaint décor with all the modern amenities like WiFi, kettle, hairdryer, fireplace, smoking zone, TV, a private garden, and more.
- Red Door Room: Enchanted with red and turquoise colours, the room comes with a wardrobe, a coffee table with chairs, WiFi, TV, safe, fireplace, and more.
- Swiss Tents: The stay offers two swiss cottage tents with a max occupancy of 5 and 8 guests, respectively. They are equipped with unique bunk beds, an outdoor sitting area, and all modern amenities.
Each room comes with plush beds, has an attached washroom, and can accommodate up to 2 guests.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost.
Enjoy a farm to feast setup since all the meals are cooked using locally grown produce which means you get fresh and nutritious meals, each time. Moreover, the meals are served in traditional kitchenware such as kulhad and leaves, with the idea of sustainability in mind.
- Enjoy a self-guided hike to the famous Naina Peak standing tall at a height of 2,615 m above sea level for some of the best views of the valley and the Nainital city
- Indulge in landscape and wildlife photography
- Explore the terrain around the property through lush green forest paths
- The area is known to be home to over 100 species of birds making it an ideal place for bird-watching
- Have fun with indoor and outdoor games like carrom, chess, tennis, etc.
- As the sun sets, enjoy a self-cook BBQ experience with a bonfire under a starry sky
- Indulge in adventure activities like mountain biking, trekking, hiking, ziplining, and more
- Visit the Nainital Lake, Kainchi Dham, Sattal Lake, Bhimtal Lake, Naukuchiatal, etc.
- Check out the Tiffin Top for panoramic views and horse trekking
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 16 KM away from Nainital and around 86 KM from Pantnagar Airport. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.