Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
The glistening silver oak and rhododendron forests on all three sides lends a touch of drama to the 180-degree view of the imposing snow-covered Himalayan peaks here. The crisp mountain air and the serene atmosphere slowly seeps in you, ebbing away all the stress of the city life, the traffic, deadlines, and more.
Add to this experience the hiking and trekking options here, the nature walks in the forest, the sound of chirping birds all day, visiting the Maheshkhan forest that's perfect for spotting the wildlife, or simply catching up on some reading while the caretaker serves endless rounds of hand-beaten cappuccino or ginger-tea and you are in heaven.
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Nothing but nature's generosity greets you at this stay from wherever you look at it. As you spend more and more time in this boutique home stay, near the cozy fireplace, or perhaps the sun-drenched courtyard, and gaze around the several acres of forests and elusive walking trails and the entire valley, you cannot help but feel a new version of yourself!
The two cosy bedrooms add to the charm of staying in a countryside cottage that's secluded yet near the town should you need anything.
About the cottage:
As you pull back the curtains, you cannot help but go back to the bed that comes alive with the sunlight falling on it. This stay offers two bedrooms that bring the same warmth indoors with tasteful wooden furniture and subtle decor. They are equipped with all modern amenities and have an ensuite bathroom. Each bedroom can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests.
The regional food of Nainital is a piece of heaven itself. Local produce turned into lip-smacking delicacies that you cannot get enough of. While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost.
- Wake up early to catch a glimpse of the rising sun that makes the Himalayan peaks look serene
- Go for a guided forest hike to the forest spread over several acres around the cottaage. It is perfect for bird-watchers, nature lovers and to explore the wilderness, spotting wildlife, and simply soaking in the healing, forest energy.
- Catch up on your reading while soaking in amazing views from the courtyard or snuggle in a blanket next to the fireplace in the evening
- Enjoy the star-lit sky at night
- Visit Mukteshwar's famous Chauli ki Jali, the Mukteshwar Dham Temple and the Bhalu Gaad Waterfalls
- Spend a day at Naukuchiatal where you can also try paragliding
- Head out to Sattal that has 7 interconnected freshwater lakes and a number of water activities to indulge in
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The cottage is 23 KM from Nainital town, 39 KM from Kathgodam Railway Station and around 73 KM from the Pantnagar Airport.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.