Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
How about vacationing in a property that is nestled right amidst blue pine trees and chirping birds that lend a music completely different from the city mayhem? A two storeyed cottage, this stay offers a living room complete with comfortable sitting area perfect for when you want to play cards or board games with your friends, a spacious bedroom, a fully-functional kitchen, and a huge balcony upstairs that will serve you with best of the views.
About the villa:
A British villa that contrasts perfectly with the surroundings, this stay offers beautifully done space that comes with a living area, a bedroom, a kitchen and a large garden.
- Cottage Stay The bedroom upstairs offers a double bed. There's also a sofa-bed in the living room. The stay can accommodate a max of 5 guests with 1 extra bed mattress. The place is equipped with all essentials like hot water, laptop-friendly workspace, WiFi, etc.
You would never want to leave this place once you have tasted the delicious, finger-licking-good meals that are prepared by the caretaker of the house. You can easily place your orders in advance for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at an additional cost. Guests are also welcome to use the fully equipped kitchen for cooking their own meals. In the evening, venture outdoors to try your hands at the BBQ grill to cook scrumptious snacks that are perfect to go with the bonfire.
If you are wondering what's special about the place, wait till you have check out the plethora of activities offered here around the stay, as well as the fun things to do once you are back:
- Bask in the sun and try out some yoga and meditation in the garden
- Once home, enjoy some quiet time with BBQ, stargazing and bonfire
- Head out for a nature walk amid pine trees to explore the quaint area and for bird watching
- Visit Sattal to indulge in kayaking, rock climbing, river crossing, hiking, and more
- Drive down to Naukuchiatal for paragliding
About access to common areas:
The living room, dining room and the outdoor areas are all accessible by guests.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
The beautiful homestay is around 10 KM from Bhimtal and can be easily reached by public or private transfers.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.