Lakeside Camping In Nainital Highlights
- A well-facilitated campsite nestled on a hilly meadow adorned by lush green forests, verdant green valleys, and a beautiful lake at the forefront.
- Feast your eyes with rich green environs all around and explore the nearby trails with a guided nature walk.
- Join your friends in the warming bonfire session and enjoy the lake views in the backdrop.
- The campsite area is home to nearly 135 species of bird
Lakeside Camping In Nainital Overview
Activity Location: Naukuchiatal, Nainital.
Activity Duration: 2 Days and 1 Night.
Check-In on Day 1: 12:00 Pm.
Check-Out on Day 2: 11:00 Am.
About the Lakeside Camping in Nainital:
The campsite is nestled alongside a lake and gives an amazing view of alluring waters and valleys from the comfort of camps, also it's a perfect place for a photoshoot and capturing some great moments. It has a Flora and fauna from both sides making it a picturesque setting with its large variety of multitude trees, flowers, shrubs and plants.
About the Activity:
- There are 10 luxury Swiss tent offers attached washrooms, beds, and blankets, tables, and chairs, along with proper charging facilities as well that can accommodate a min of 2 people and max of 3 people at a time.
- The campsite has a set of indoor and outdoor activities such as badminton, chess, board games, guided nature walk, bonfire, etc.
- The meals offered at the campsite include breakfast, evening snacks, and dinner.
- There is a guided nature walk to nearby trail on next morning.
- The guests can park their vehicles at the appointed parking space provided at the campsite.
- One can also avail activities like Kayaking , Cycling , Paragliding , Boating , Horse riding , village walk etc on additional cost directly at campsite.
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Pantnagar Airport, Uttarakhand is the nearest airport located at a distance of 60 Km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Nainital Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 25 Km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Kathgodham Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 26 Km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
Lakeside Camping In Nainital Itinerary
Select Package Option
Camping with All Meals
More Details about Lakeside Camping In Nainital
Know Before You Go for Lakeside Camping In Nainital
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed.
- The guest needs to climb approx. 100 stairs to reach the campsite.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- Children in between age of 6 to 10 years has to be put in child variant, children above 10 years of age will be counted as adults.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the campsite will be charged at actuals.