Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Straight out from a magazine, perched above the busy bazaars of Nainital’s, amidst the thick deodar forest is this beautiful villa that offers the views of charming greens of Nainital. Originally built by a British resident in the late 19th century, this was subsequently acquired by the Nawab of Bhikampur, Rehmatullah Khan Sherwani. The stay today offers the same luxe as the yesteryears, albeit blended well with contemporary amenities.
While here, enjoy breakfast outdoors under the dappled sunlight, amidst fluttering butterflies, glimpsing the Nainital Lake that is glittering like an emerald.
About the rooms:
An inspirational home away from home, the villa offers ample space for outdoor sports, a dedicated area for bonfire, an elegant dining room, a luxe lounge, and 3 tastefully designed bedrooms overlooking the mountains and lakes.
- The Heritage Suite is a beautifully appointed two-bedroom suite with plush colonial decor, apt for 4 guests
- The Signature Room is an elegant and spacious room with cream coloured interiors, an antique touchup, a cosy fireplace and bay windows, apt for 2 guests
- The Classic Room is warm and inviting with an old classic charm, apt for 2 guests.
The bedrooms feature ensuite bathroom, LCD Televisions, oil heaters, coffee/tea maker, Ayurvedic bath amenities, and more.
While breakfast (Indian/Continental) is included in the package, you can order your lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. The chefs here have blended the best of old-world recipes and modern gourmet food to serve delicacies that are perfect for a luxury staycation.
- Trek to the Tiffin Top that is rich in flora and fauna, is a popular picnic spot, and offers 360-degree view of the Nainital town
- Come evening, settle around the bonfire and gaze at the star-lit sky
- Enjoy a guided walk to Nainital Lake with Naina Devi Temple visit
- Enjoy a nature walk in the thick deodar forest
- Go boating at Nainital Lake that is merely 2 KM from the stay. An afternoon here rowing boats is the best way to enjoy the beautiful views.
- Hop on to a cable car and enjoy the ride that provide an aerial and beautiful view of the city from Mallital up to Snow View
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to all common areas such as the dining room, the living area, the verandah, etc.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
This charming villa is located in Nainital and is around 35 KM from the Kathgodam Railway Station. Guests can reach the stay using any public/private transportation as per their convenience.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.