Dudhsagar Trek Highlights
- Witness the mesmerizing, and one of the tallest, four-tiered waterfalls with a height of 310 m in Goa
- Go on this exciting trekking expedition of 12 KM and get enchanted by the beautiful views, and numerous streams
- Enjoy spending some time at the waterfall where you can take a dip in the cool water of the Dudhsagar pool
- Get hassle-free pick-up and drop-off from Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Panjim and Arpora
- Ease up your hunger with some delicious packed food included in the Dudhsagar trek package.
Dudhsagar Trek Overview
Activity Location: Dudhsagar, Goa
Dudhsagar Trek Timings: 6:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Pick Up/Drop Off Points: Baga, Calangute, Candolim, and Panjim Bus Stand
About Dudhsagar Trek:
Goa is a place famous for its picturesque locations and famous tourist attractions. Amongst them, do not miss visiting one of the most famous waterfalls in Goa- the Dudhsagar waterfalls. It hosts a four-tiered waterfall, Dudhsagar Falls located on the Mandovi River. It is amongst India's tallest waterfalls with a height of 1017 ft. and an average width of 30 meters.
Experience Dudhsagar trek and make an unforgettable journey to the waterfall. Trek till you reach the waterfall and enjoy quality time in the lap of nature. Packed breakfast and lunch would be provided.
Suitable for: All age groups, friends, family, couples
About the activity:
- Get on this exciting trek to Dudhsagar waterfalls by booking this package.
- Reach the start point of the trek, i.e., Mollem village, or alternatively, select the transfers option and get picked up from Candolim, Baga, Calangute, Panjim, and Arpora.
- Reach the start point of the Dudhsagar trek where you will be briefed about the trek by the guide.
- Start the trek and reach the Dudhsagar falls where you can enjoy swimming in the Dudhsagar water pool and enjoy your packed lunch.
- Start trekking back to Mollem, reach the location, and end your trip by getting dropped off at the respective drop points.
How to reach Dudhsagar Falls?
Dudhsagar Falls is a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the Indian state of Goa. It is 60 km from Panaji by road and is located on the Madgaon-Belagavi rail route about 46 km east of Madgaon and 80 km south of Belgaum.
You can reach easily by Public or Private Transport. Alternatively, you can also embark on this day trip after getting picked up from Candolim, Baga, Calangute, Panjim, and Arpora.
Select Package Option
Trek to Dudhsagar Waterfalls
More Details about Dudhsagar Trek
Know Before You Go for Dudhsagar Trek
- Carry at least 2 liters of water and keep hydrated throughout the trek.
- Maintain a friendly environment throughout your tour.
- It is recommended to wear good quality comfortable shoes as a moderate amount of walking is necessary.
- Consumption of alcohol during the tour is not permitted.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the Dudhsagar trek package.