Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Evening is the best time to enjoy the street foods at its best. We chose this tour while I and my family were doing a camping and rafting trip in Rishi...
The food we tasted was AMAZING! No other way to describe it. The entire experience was new and memorable. So many local and outstanding dishes in one d...
Rishikesh is a royal destination and for centuries it is known for its rich and yummy food culture. The Himalayan peaks and gushing rivers are not alone here but we are also fortunate that this rich food culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations.
About the Activity:
Starting and ending point: Little Buddha Cafe
- No city could ever be experienced completely until its real beans are spilled out i. e. the local delicacies. This tour will take you around the city for a good 2 hours and allows you to taste some of the famous food.
- Explore the rich and royal delicacies of Rishikesh on this food walk, witness the preparation, get an in-depth understanding of local food culture and the things that influenced the development of these cuisines.
- Enjoy authentic pahadi cuisines, sit on the side of the road and join in with the locals, sip a cup of masala chai tea in clay pot, Rishikesh Sweets like Arsa, Gulgula and end the walk with a delicious dessert.
*NOTE: Time slot available: 12 PM to 2 PM & 6 PM to 8 PM
Min number of people:- 1
Max number of people:- 15
1. Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of the Yoga City, taste variety of local street food and authentic pahadi cuisines. Sit on the side of the road and join in with the locals.
2. Visit popular cafes in the town, witness the preparation trademark dishes, and yes don't miss to taste the various varieties of dishes at our last stop.
3. Sip a cup of masala chai tea in clay pot with unmatched views of Rishikesh, admire its beauty while doing what people like doing – eat.
4. Taste Rishikesh Sweets like Arsa, Gulgula and end the walk with a delicious dessert.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Evening is the best time to enjoy the street foods at its best. We chose this tour while I and my family were doing a camping and rafting trip in Rishikesh. Food in Rishikesh was fantastic. Different taste altogether. it was a completely different experience. Authentic North indian food. Very nice local people. Could connect with them so easily. Shopkeepers were also very generous and happy to serve us. One of the good experiences for us on the entire tour. Thanks.
Rated : 5.0
The food we tasted was AMAZING! No other way to describe it. The entire experience was new and memorable. So many local and outstanding dishes in one day, thanks to our local and experienced guide Subash ji. The places were also very hygienic and clean. Thanks!
Rated : 5.0
We started from the little buddha cafe and went around the city enjoying the local cuisines. We walked all around and interacted with local people. It was a fun trip organised by Thrillophilia. cheers.
Rated : 5.0
Before I came across this tour at Thrillophilia, I had no idea such a food walk thing in Rishikesh existed. being a foodie, it was a delicious experience for me as all the dishes we tried at different places were lip-smacking.
Rated : 4.0
Our food tasting tour started at my personal favourite- the little Buddha cafe and tried some local Indian dishes. I accompanied a few foreigners in the group. They loved every single bite on this tour even more than I did.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.