Powered Paragliding in Rishikesh Highlights
- Get a bird’s-eye view of the valley 1500 ft above the ground - you would not want to miss the views
- Cruise at a speed of up to 40-60 kmph in the Himalayan skies
- Experience the thrill under highly trained instructors and the best equipment that meets all international protocols
Powered Paragliding in Rishikesh Overview
Quite contrasting to its stature as being one of the holy shrines of India, Rishikesh is also known for the pool of adventure it offers. And among all of them, missing out on the powered paragliding while you are in Rishikesh would leave your trip incomplete.
It is an activity which takes your adrenaline for a ride. Imagine yourself in an open cockpit, cruising through the cool air with the mighty mountains on all sides and a stunning bird’s-eye view of the lush green valley along with the rippling river below. Surreal?
Gliding through the blue skies, in a parachute propelled by the help of a motorized fan, is a lifetime experience. This is when you can truly say that ‘sky is the limit’.
About the activity:
- Get to see some of the best views of the surrounding hills and far off Himalayas from a height of around 500 to 1500 ft.
- Feel your adrenaline pumping through your veins as you gush through the winds at an exciting speed of 40 to 60 kmph.
- Conquer the Himalayan skies like a free bird and leave all your safety concerns on us. All safety gears are provided after thorough quality checking and all gears and parachutes are properly sanitized after each and every trip.
- You will be briefed and trained properly by a professional instructor before you hop on to the parachute.
Select Package Option
Kitty Hawk Flight
Valley Expedition Flight
More Details about Powered Paragliding in Rishikesh
Know Before You Go for Powered Paragliding in Rishikesh
- Activity timings 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes before their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Powered Paragliding in Rishikesh
- Day pack (20-30l)