Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Rishikesh
Write Your Story
Yes, absolutely! You will be picked up and dropped off from your hotel if you opt Thrillophila for Rishikesh sightseeing packages. Your journey will start at 10:00 a.m. and will end at 7:00 p.m.
Your car size will depend upon the person. A Sedan will be provided if there are 4 people maximum and for 6 people, an SUV will be provided.
The places which are included in Rishikesh Sightseeing tour package provided by Thrillophilia includes:
1. Laxman Jhula - It is an iconic bridge that is 137 meters long, built over River Ganga connecting the two villages of Uttarakhand, Tapovan of Tehri Garhwal district and Pauri Garhwal district. It is mainly located at a distance of 5km from the northeast direction of the main city of Rishikesh.
This place is famous for the mythological stories associated with it. It is believed that Lord Laxman from Ramayana crossed the river using two ropes.
2. Shivananda Ashram - It is recognized as one of the most yoga authentic institutions in the world. It is considered the best place for meditation and relaxation. People from all over the country, in fact from all over the world come here to seek spiritual happiness.
3. Ram Jhula - It is a suspension bridge across river Ganga, constructed after Laxman Jhula. It connects Swarg Ashram, located on the western bank of river Ganga to Sivananda Ashram to the eastern bank of river Ganga. Walking down the bridge is refreshing as you can hear the river Ganga flowing through and the scenic of the Himalayan mountains.
4. Geeta Bhawan - It stands as one of the biggest and famous ashrams in Rishikesh. Situated near the River Ganga, devotees come here and take a Holy dip while listening to the shlokas of Geeta.
5. Parmarth Niketan Ashram - This ashram beholds many cultural and spiritual programs along with yoga teachings. It is truly heaven in all sense as it is located on the banks of river Ganga in the lapse of Himalaya.
6. Bharat Mandir - It is one of the ancient, sacred and the most famous temples in Rishikesh. The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and is a pilgrimage site.
7. Triveni Ghat - In the evening there is a Ganga Arti in this ghat, which is very peaceful and relaxing to watch, after a full day Rishikesh sightseeing tour.
Yes. Rishikesh is worth visiting and at least once in your lifetime, you must go to Rishikesh. You will have great fun and experience if you go through the Rishikesh sightseeing packages at Thrillophilia. You can get engaged in various adventurous sports activities like river rafting, rock climbing, paragliding and many more.
You can also get a rejuvenation by attending the yoga and meditation centers to cleanse yourself and start afresh. The massage and spa centers are also there, for making you stress-free and relax a bit. Basically, amidst the lapse of lush Himalayan mountains, you will feel automatically happy by the scenic beauty of Mother Nature.
Everything is special in Rishikesh, if you try them all, you will get a lifelong memory to cherish. It includes:
1. The adventurous sports activities like river rafting, paragliding, bungee jumping, rock climbing, and trekking.
2. Campings during nighttime.
3. Rishikesh sightseeing tour which includes the places around Rishikesh to explore.
4. The ayurvedic massage and spa centers to rejuvenate your body and yoga and meditation classes for enlightening your soul.
5. The Ganga Arti at Triveni Ghat is very energetic and rejuvenating for our soul. The devotion of the people is very pure there. Also, you can just sit peacefully there without anything to worry about.
Absolutely! Rishikesh is very safe at night to wander around. You can roam alone or with your partner. There is nothing to worry about!
In Rishikesh, the copper and brass utensils that are offered during pujas are very famous along with the beautifully carved idols of gods and goddesses.
You can do a lot of stuff while you visit Rishikesh, which includes:
1. The adventurous River Rafting in the Ganga river
2. Bungee Jumping from the mountains
3. Camping at night with the bonfire
4. Trekking to nearby places from Rishikesh
5. Meditation and Yoga in the lap of Himalayan mountains.
During October, the temperature is not very hot, nor too chilly. You can wear a sweatshirt or light jackets during the early morning and late evenings as it gets a bit chilly during this time.
While Rishikesh sightseeing tour, you can wear tees or cotton Kurtis or if you want, you can wear sarees too, if you want to visit the holy places ethnically. It's better to wear sandals and sliders while sightseeing. Carry slippers while river rafting and for trekking, use your sports shoes.
After a full day Rishikesh sightseeing tour, you can do a lot of stuff at night in Rishikesh, which includes:
1. Triveni Ghat - this ghat holds Ganga Arti till late evening. It becomes very calm and peaceful at night.
2. Camp Riverside - the riverside is about 20 km away from Rishikesh. You can go there at night, have a bonfire and enjoy the night by singing and dancing, having a gala time without any worries.
3. Shivpuri Jungle Night Camp - you can stroll around the nearby jungles of Shivpuri in Rishikesh during night time. It is very much adventurous and you will have epic fun.
You can buy lots of items during shopping in Rishikesh. These includes:
1. Utensils for puja made of copper and brass
2. Baskets made of cane
3. Intricately carved stone idols of gods and goddesses
4. Precious and semi-precious stones
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.