Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Came to Mumbai from Pune for some work and I wanted to explore the city, but didn’t really know where all to go, so I decided to book this tour online....
Had some time to kill on my business trip to Bombay and decided to go on this trip. It was the best part of my trip and I got to see so much of Bombay ...
Mumbai, the city of dreams, has a concoction of its history, vibrant culture, and people with lots of wonderful stories about the city along with thousands of fun facts. The city enchants many people from all over the world and hence, this tour is perfect for a quick go-through.
About the Activity:
Starting Point: Entrance Gate of Gateway of India
End Point: Marine Drive
- This wonderful activity involves your meeting with the representative from where walking tours follows the same protocol as everywhere else across the globe. The storyteller and guide will surely help you out in experiencing different angle of the city life.
- Explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, including some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that we bet you can't even find on internet. Visiting these places will truly enrich your experience of visiting the city, and if you are an observer, these mesmerizing places will definitely charm you and hold your interest throughout the tour.
- Visit Gateway of India, old Arab perfume shop, Royal Bombay Yacht Club, Regal Cinema, art galleries, Bombay Stock Exchange, Reserve Bank of India, Oriental Buildings, Horniman Circle, Town Hall, St. Thomas Cathedral, Central Telegraph Office, Western Railway Headquarters and the tour will finally end at Marine drive.
1. Our tour start from Gateway of India, mesmerized with its view and watch the blue sea decked with colorful boats and yachts. We will pass by exploring the Vivekanand & Shivaji Statue and Wellington Fountain from here.
2. Walk through the a generations old arab perfume shop and heritage hotel; a heart throb of backpacker’s community, the oldest Churches in south Mumbai and India’s best known seekh kebab brand shop.
3. Explore the Royal Bombay Yacht Club, centuries old buildings on pathway and the Regal Cinema, first air conditioned theatre of India.
4. Walk by different art galleries showcasing various art forms, a Jewish Synagogue and old library located in downtown Mumbai
5. View the Bombay Stock Exchange, Reserve Bank of India, Oriental Buildings
6. Visit the Horniman Circle, Town Hall, St. Thomas Cathedral, Central Telegraph Office, Western Railway Headquarters
7. Our tour end at iconic Marine Drive
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Came to Mumbai from Pune for some work and I wanted to explore the city, but didn’t really know where all to go, so I decided to book this tour online. The meet up place was easy to find, and I felt really safe as a solo traveller, and in fact made some friends along the way. Karan, our guide was so nice, and in just a short span of 2 hours he covered over 9 places with us!
Rated : 5.0
Had some time to kill on my business trip to Bombay and decided to go on this trip. It was the best part of my trip and I got to see so much of Bombay in so little time! Special mention to Abu the guide, who kept the atmosphere light and friendly.
Rated : 5.0
We opted for the evening tour and we had the best time walking past the sea and watching and capturing nearby landmarks. Our guide was in no hurry and we appreciate his efforts. A good one.
Rated : 5.0
Great tour covering some of the best parts of Bombay and make sure to bring a camera to capture some amazing pictures!
Rated : 4.0
All the credits for this tour will go to the tour guide who was an excellent story teller. Mumbai was a new experience for me. This tour extremely helped me uncover the hidden glitters of the city. I am in love with Mumbai now. A joyous trip for any age group. Night slot is the best to view the sparkling city at its best. Among all the sites, I loved Marine Drive a lot. Can't describe in words. It is true that Mumbai is a feeling not just a place. Try this out and feel the difference. Thanks Thrillophilia.
Rated : 4.0
Started at Getway of India, ended at Marine drive. A decent short tour that included Colaba, Hotel Taj, BSE, Regal cinema etc.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.