About Mandwa Beach
How to Reach Mandwa Beach
Mandwa beach can be easily reached by road, sea, railways, and airways.
Best Time to Visit Mandwa Beach
Credits: Tomas Belcik
The best time to visit Mandwa Beach is during the winter season (October to February) as the weather becomes pleasant and also one can enjoy the various water-sports. It is advisable to not visit the beach during the summer season as the climate becomes hot in the region and one can experience the dry winds on the beach. During the monsoon season, the water rides and the ferry services are not available as the beach is located in the high-tide zone.
What Not to Miss at Mandwa Beach
Places to Visit Near Mandwa Beach
There are many forts, beaches, etc near Mandwa Beach which attracts visitors. Among them, some of the places are as follows:
Water Sports at Mandwa Beach
The serene and calm Mandwa Beach is not only known for its beauty but is also known for its various adventure sports. Many tourists visit Mandwa Beach from all over the country to enjoy various water sports and rides at the beach. With breathtaking views all around and the mild-cool climate, Mandwa Beach is the perfect spot for water sports.
Other Essential Information About Mandwa Beach
Location: Mandwa Village, Alibaug, Raigad.
Places to Eat in and Near Mandwa Beach
2. Kikis Cafe and Deli
3. Sagar Darshan Hotel
Places to Stay Near Mandwa Beach
1. Shaant Beach Resort
Travelers Tips Before Visiting Mandwa Beach
1. Avoid visiting Mandwa Beach during monsoon as the water sports are not available during rains.
3. Always opt for those rides operators that provide you full and best protection and safety gear.
4. For people with medical conditions, it is advisable not to participate in the water sports
5. In the case of mild weakness, carry a bottle of water with electro powder in it and take small sips.
6. For people traveling by private vehicle, park your vehicles in the perfect spot as there is limited parking space near the beach.