Jodhpur Holiday Tour Package
Jodhpur Honeymoon Tour Package
Jodhpur Adventure Tour Package
Jodhpur Sightseeing Tour Package
Jodhpur Cultural Tour Package
Jodhpur Day Tour Packages
Mehrangarh Fort Day Tour
Known for its beautiful architecture, this magnificent fort stands a hundred feet in splendour adorning the spectacular skyline of Jodhpur. Considered as one of the most popular tourist destinations in Jodhpur, the fortress was originally constructed in mid 15th century by Rao Jodha and later expanded with many structures in the 17th century by Maharaja Ajit Singh.
The fortress is made of ornate red sandstone carvings of Shringar chowk and houses exquisite gold paintings of Phool Mahal, Jharokhas of Jhanki Mahal, intricate mirror work in the Sheesh Mahal and ornate palanquins in the Daulat Khana. The 7 gates Jai Pol, Loha Pol, Fateh Pol, Amrita Pol, Doodkangra Pol, Gopal Pol and Bheru Pol guards this outstanding architecture. The Rao Jodha Desert park adjacent to the fort is perfect for spotting local birds, butterflies and flora and fauna of the desert.
In awe of this iconic fort, Rudyard Kipling has aptly described it as “A Palace that might have been built by Titans and coloured by the morning sun”.
Location: P.B No 165 , The Fort, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001
Entry charge: International Guests (includes the audio) - INR 600
- International Guests (Students)- INR 400
- Domestic Guests- INR 100
- Domestic Guests (Sr. citizen, Student, Paramilitary personnel)- INR 50
- Entry free on 12 May- Jodhpur Foundation day
Timings: 9:00 - 17:00 All days of week
Umaid Bhawan Palace Day Tour
Neatly situated in the desert capital of Jodhpur, Umaid Bhawan Palace is a marvellous golden-hued desert sandstone monument built by Maharaja Umaid Singh of Rathore Dynasty. This architectural marvel continues to thrive as an amalgamation of historical value and unmatched luxury. Also known as Chittar Palace, part of the palace is owned by Taj Hotels Group and offers a truly extravagant indulgence with glories of the regal era.
The three hundred and forty-seven rooms of this magnificent edifice form one of the World’s largest private residences with a private museum having a special exhibition on Maharaja Umaid Singh and the making of Umaid Bhawan Palace. The museum also houses a special collection of antique clocks. ‘The lifestyle gallery’ displays art deco furniture, writing and dining sets of the 40s and 50s and ‘The legacy continues gallery’ is dedicated to the interests of the present Royal family.
This amazing palace provides an unparalleled dining experience with its exclusive set of restaurants, a well-stocked bar, spa and wellness centres and an in-house yoga studio.
The mesmeric views and the old world charm of this ostentatious palace is everything you need to pamper your senses.
Location: Circuit House Road, Cantt Area, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342006
Entry charge: International Guests- INR 50
Domestic visitors- INR 15
Timings: 9:00- 17:00 All days of week except gazette holidays
Jaswant Thada Day Tour
Built by Maharaja Sardar Singh in the memory of his father Maharaja Jaswant Singh II, this milky white marble memorial comprises an array of whimsical domes. Often known as the Taj Mahal of Marwar, Jaswant Thada is the epitome of Rajputana architectural style. The extremely thin and polished sheen of marble glows under the sun against the surrounding reddish-brown rocky hills that dominate the landscape.
A cenotaph complex is adorned with the life-size statue of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. The exquisite latticework in marble and artistic sculptures reflects the genius of the artists of the bygone era. It displays portraits of the rulers and Maharajas of Jodhpur dating back to the 13th century. The memorial of the peacock who is believed to have flown into the funeral pyre is breathtaking. Ornate structures on the pillars adorn the monument that is dedicated to the queens that sacrificed their lives on the funeral pyre of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II.
The carved gazebos surrounding it, a lake with splendid crystal clear water and a multi-tiered garden makes Jaswant Thada a true architectural delight and lands a mystic aura to the entire visit.
Location: Lawaan, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001
Entry charge: 8:00 - 18:00 All days of the week
Timings: International Visitors- INR 30
Domestic visitors- INR 15
Mandore Garden Day Tour
The amazing Mandore gardens is a perfect amalgamation of nature and royal architecture. Beautiful cenotaphs and ancient buildings scattered amidst sprawling verdant lawns are unmissable. Located 9 km north to the beautiful blue town of Jodhpur, Mandore Gardens is a heritage spot with a high rock terrace.
Four stories high chhatri-shaped cenotaphs are built along the lines of a Hindu temple. The red sandstone structures with an elegant spire and fine columns exudes a true Rajasthani charm. The memorials dedicated to Maharaja Ajit Singh and the Maharani set in the beautiful landscaped gardens are an impressive deal.
The sight of the old palace and ruins of Mandore is breathtaking. Colourful rock statues and images of brave Rajput fighters carved out of rock and painted with bright colours adorn the ‘Hall of Heroes’. Vibrant illustrations of Hindu gods depicting the brilliance of the artists of the bygone era, in ‘The shrine of 300 million gods’ is a prominent attraction. Climb a hill and one can get ethereal views of the ruined city of Mandore and its old palace. Endowed with rich flora, the verdant garden offers some captivating natural scenery.
Location: Mandore, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342007
Entry charge: INR 100
Timings: 8:00am- 20:00pm All days of the week
Balsamand Lake Day Tour
The Balsamand Lake is a stunning tourist spot in Jodhpur, with a heavenly aura. Built in 13th century by the royalty of Rajasthan, its main purpose was to fulfil the water needs of the people in and around the area. It is now a mesmerising picnic spot and is excellent for strolling around amidst nature. This 1 km long lake is situated on Jodhpur-Mandore Road, merely 5 kms from Jodhpur.
Built-in 1159 AD by Gurjara-Pratihara rulers, Balsamand Lake is a nature lover’s delight. The lake is surrounded by verdant gardens and trees like mango, plum, guava and papaya can be found in abundance. It makes for a perfect place to watch birds like peacock and spot animals like jackal and blue bull.
Located just right to the lake, is a beautiful architectural wonder, Balsamand palace, built by Maharaja Sur Singh in 1936. It is a magnificent 8 pillared castle surrounded by 3 grand gates. The lavish setting of the surrounding hills and cascading waterfalls built to water the garden offers peace and serenity away from the hustle and bustle of the capital of the desert state.
Location: Jodhpur-Mandore Road, Rajasthan
Entry charge: None
Timings: 24 hours every day
About the Destination:
The Chokelao Garden, where the Flying Fox booking office is located in Jodhpur, is a sanctuary of sprawling greens, shady trees and fragrant flower borders which proves to be a haven from the desert sands of Marwar.
About the Activity with Details:
This enthralling Jodhpur flying fox activity consists of 6 zip lines up to 270m long and lasts an approximate 1 to 1.5 hours. This exciting activity lets you glide serenely over the majestic Mehrangarh fort and offers stunning views of the Blue City of Jodhpur along with an aerial experience of two desert lakes and the Rao Jodha Eco Park.
The Flying Fox Jodhpur begins with your arrival at the starting point where you get a comprehensive verbal and written safety brief and a practice session on a short trial zip line. The 6 zip lines are the Chokelao Challenge (115m long), Ranisar Rollercoaster (170m), Chhota Wallah (70m), Jai Jodha (270m), Rajput’s Revenge (160m) and the Magnificent Marwar (300m). These zip lines soar high above the Rajasthan countryside and offer magnificent views such as those of Chokelao Palace and Garden, Mehrangarh Fort, Balsamand Lake Palace, Ranisar Lake and the Rao Jodha Park.
Duration: 1 to 1.5 hours
Difficulty Level: Easy to moderate
Jodhpur refers to a major visitor point that is based in Rajasthan and regarded as the 'Blue city' due to the mesmerizing charm of blue houses and structures that one gets to witness when in Jodhpur. Jodhpur delivers a great scope for adventure lovers by extending the set of various delightful activities to the visitors. Visitors get the chance to get the glimpses of the Blue city and undergo fun-filled activities when in Jodhpur.
About the Activity:
The Paragliding package in Jodhpur lets you grab the unique experience of Paragliding which would hold you spellbound with the adventure involved with the activity. Get ready to experience a once in a lifetime experience with this package which would take you to new heights and enjoy the thrill of paragliding in the desert state of Rajasthan with a 360 degrees birds-eye view.
The package is accompanied with 12+ years experienced and professional pilot who would make your journey even more joyous with supportive efforts. The guide would ensure utmost safety when you are undergoing the adventure activity. Besides, the package is also inclusive of all safety measures and equipment.
The adventurous activity lasts for 15-20 minutes.
We can reach a height of 800 to 1100 feet above ground level. This height gives a three-dimensional view of the earth.
Nov – Mid Feb: 7.30 in the morning till 5.50 in the evening
Mid-Feb – April: 7.30 -11.00in the morning, 4.00- 6.00 in the evening.
Mid-April – June: 6.30 - 8.00 in the morning, 5.00- 7.00 in the evening.
July – Oct: 7.30 -11.00 in the morning, 4.00- 6.00 in the evening.
How to Reach:
The activity area is 40Kms from Jodhpur, and you can conveniently reach the location with the help of public and private transportation.
- Get a chance to witness the incredible beauty of the Blue city Jodhpur while you head out on this sightseeing tour.
- Start your tour after getting picked up from your hotel and get transferred to your hotel.
- Freshen up and head out for your sightseeing tour. Visit the famous Clocktower and the local market of Jodhpur.
- Explore few other places like Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace and Jaswant Thada.
- Admire the stunning beauty of your whole surroundings and meet the local people as well.
- Conclude your tour after getting dropped back at the airport or station.
About the tour:
-A well-maintained three-wheeled vehicle-Tuk Tuk will take you to the mentioned spots.
Mehrangarh Fort- One of the most formidable and magnificent forts of Rajasthan, Mehrangarh Fort holds the pride of place in Jodhpur because of its splendid architecture and the diverse history associated with it.
Jaswant Thada- This white marbled architecture is a memorial site of a Rajput clan. One should visit this memorial, which has a temple-like architecture, on their tour to Jodhpur.
Timings: Flexible according to customer convenience.
-The entrance tickets of the mentioned places are not included in the package.
-Minimum 2 people are required to book this tour.
About the Activity:
Fixed Departure: The tour starts from Chandpole Gate between 8 am to 3 pm daily
- Discover a city that was planned in the form of a human body, where every part of it resembles different organs of the body.
- Bask in three hours of walking through the historic lanes of Jodhpur, the Blue City, and witness how history was recreated.
- Assemble near the Chandpole Gate; join this guided walking tour during any time of the day between 8 am to 3 pm.
- Start the trail with a spiritual visit to the historic Krishna Temple located at the heart of Jodhpur.
- After meeting the priest’s family, proceed towards the narrow yet lively lanes of the Blue City, interact with the locals and discover some of the untold stories and tales about the place.
- Here onwards, visit the ancient wells that have played a pivotal role among the natives of Jodhpur.
- On the completion of the heritage visits, it will be time to savour the flavoursome sweets. Savour Gulab Jamun, Mave ki Kachori and other delicacies of Jodhpur.
- Enhance this tantalizing experience with a visit to the community kitchen and Krishi Mandi (Grain Market). With your arrival at the Clock Tower, this historical and heritage walk will come to an end.
About the Activity:
Fixed Departure: The tour starts from Jalori Gate anytime between 12 noon to 4:30 pm and ends at the Clock Tower.
- Jodhpur, the blue and sunny city of Rajasthan is known for its rich culture and history. Walk through the narrow lanes of this place, get acquainted with its legacy and discover its rustic charm.
- This guided walking tour of around 3 hours is conducted anytime between 12:00 – 04:30 PM. It begins from the Jalori Gate and proceeds towards the market places of Jodhpur.
- Explore these areas that still reflect the essence of a bygone era and discover its opulent beauty.
- Visit the local dairy markets which are locally known as ‘Chavate’ and produce the best quality cheese, mawa (milk cake) and other milk products.
- Meet and greet the local craftsmen and find an opportunity to witness how they prepare brass lamp, swords, and other delicate metal crafts.
- Hereafter, the walking tour takes a turn towards the aromatic and delicious lanes of Jodhpur.
- Stroll through the perfume, spice, and sweet markets and experience a mixed flavour of pleasant scents, delectable delicacies, and exotic spices.
- Post this, visit the popular Sarafa and Katla bazaar, both of which are known for precious metal work, antique coins and some of the best clothes merchant in the country.
- Upon your arrival at the Clock Tower, this walking tour will come to an end with a visit to the local vegetable market.
About the Activity:
- Unravel the charm and essence of the golden Thar Desert.
- This full day tour around the villages of Jodhpur is especially crafted to make you acquainted with the life and culture of the desert.
- Following your pick-up from the meeting point at around 8:00 AM, drive through the rustic tracks of the villages and reach the local settlements.
- Interact with the native people, be their guest and get a feel of their culture and traditional lifestyle. Discover the peace and harmony among the different communities.
- A picnic lunch in the afternoon will keep your energy and enthusiasm alive and post this, visit one of the nearby villages.
- Take part in their different ceremonies and be a part of their delightful ceremonies and celebrations.
About the Activity:
- Set in the distinct topography of extreme temperatures in Marwar region, a part of Jodhpur, is the quintessential rustic Rajasthani village dominated by farming communities.
- Their orderly clean mud homes contained in small compounds along with brightly coloured folks wearing stunning traditional jewellery, makes this isolated Banjara community most attractive.
- On this guided tour of around 5 hours, you have the rare opportunity to visit the heartland of the Banjara community, get smitten by their contagious warmth and welcoming smiles, as you get an insight into their fascinating lives.
- Around 3:30pm, you’ll be transferred from your hotel in Jodhpur to the marvelous land of Marwar.
- As you saunter through rustic dwellings listening to intriguing legends, you’ll be inspired by a life pattern co-existing alongside yours.
- The inhabitants here are simple and hardworking. Witness local traditions, observe skillful women folk maintain work-home-life balance, partake in some of their daily chores, indulge in their cuisine, and merely absorb their tremendous energy filled with enthusiasm for life.
- Explore the blue city in this amazing tour and also indulge in the zip-lining activity.
- Get picked up from your hotel and embark on the city tour.
- Visit various iconic tourist destinations like the Mehrangarh fort, Rohetgar fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Mandore Garden and the beautiful Balasamand Lake.
- Get briefed by your guide and instructor and understand all the safety instruction before you go for the enthralling and adventurous zip-lining over the royal city of Jodhpur.
- Indulge in the zip-lining activity at the Mehrangarh Fort, which will last for around 2 hours.
- End your tour in the evening with lots of memories.
- Commence your tour at 7 AM in the morning.
- Enjoy cycling through the best roads, alleys around the houses and the historic sites.
- Learn about the lifestyle of the people which plays a vital role in designing the culture as you continue your tour.
- Explore the various Step wells and Jhalra and learn about their history.
- Cycle through the the
Blue city, The Sun City and The Walled City and learn about the place.
- Learn about the Royalties and how it transformed from the days of Ramayana.
- Enjoy delicious Marwari Cuisine before ending your tour at 9 AM.
Minimum number of people required- 2
The desert is one of the most peaceful places to be during your holidays or in fact any time of the year! Join your family and friends as you head for a fun and exciting bush dinner and dinner on the dunes in the deserts of Jodhpur! As daylight slowly fades away and night time approaches, your evening drive through the Thar will reach its destination at aclosely selected location. Perfect as a surprise, celebration or special event, a three-course Bush Dinner will be served as the stars gradually appear from the sky! Far from any distractions of the modern world, in the warm company of the fireplace and our hospitable servers, a Bush Dinner is a truly unforgettable experience. The evening is set against the backdrop of mesmerizing folk singers and graceful dancers. The food prepared on site is glorious, the experience as majestic as music floats and the stars bear down on you, a night like this is an experience that's unmatched.
Meal Types: Dinner
Activities: Cultural show and Dinner
About the Activity:
Experience the serenity and tranquility of Rajasthan with a unique bird watching experience in Kicchan! The sleepy town of Khicchan, 4 kms from Phalodi is a sleepy town off the main tourist track and is well known for Bird watching. Every year though, around the month of August, it is the turn of Demoiselle Cranes of Eurasia and Mongolia to migrate to Khicchan in Rajasthan. The local people consider themselves the cranes' guardians here. Khicchan has become a natural sanctuary for these winged angels Bird watching has become a major attraction for travelers. Packed breakfast can be arranged from the hotel in case the guest wants to go in their vehicle. Jeeps can also be arranged from the hotel for guided tours.
- Get picked up from Shiv Mandir, Jailsalmer road near Soorsagar and be ready to satiating your urge for adventure.
- Soorsagar is an adventurous hot spot near Jodhpur for unending enjoyment and thrill.
- Save your energy for a well equipped training for the rappelling.
- Rappel through the tallest rocks of about 30 feet and 110 feet in Soorsagar to feel the adrenaline rush.
- This 1 hour of rappelling in Soorsagar will definitely hold a trail of memories for you.
- You will be picked up from Chopasni school in Jodhpur and the trekking is one hour long; be a part and feel a different adventure.
- Trekking in Chaupasni village definitely takes you to the height of adventure and thrill amalgamated.
- Take the whole energy in you out for a two and half hours long trekking and carry the best moments back home.
- There will be trainers to accompany you on your way and never be afraid of the tough paths.
- Set out for a dazzling visit to the proud village of Marwars after getting picked up from Chandpole gate.
- Spend six hours in the fascinating village, interacting with the residents and observing their lifestyle.
- The small huts, the nature and the routine of the villagers will obviously amuse you.
- Ramble through the roads to view how their economy is being revolved and try tasting tea or indigenous bread if possible.
- The tour takes you to a number of rare scenes of rural India where simplicity and calmness reside.
Jodhpur Safari Tour Packages
- Riding the state's most acclaimed animal is an exhilarating experience.
- Enjoy this amazing Camel Safari amidst the golden sand dunes of the Thar desert with your family or friends.
- Upon arrival at the location of activity, you will be welcomed in the traditional Rajasthani way.
- Also meet with the desert family, have tea with them, and understand the cultures and traditions in this royal state.
- Do not miss a visit to the ancient temple in Osian village nearby
- Head out for this incredible Jodhpur sightseeing tour and explore the most vivid and important places of Jodhpur.
- Arrive at Jodhpur and check into the hotel where you will be provided with an English speaking guide.
- Marvel at the sight of some of the most famous sites like Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan and Clock Tower market.
- Get a chance to explore and learn about the local people as you visit the Bishnoi Village which is 25kms away from the city.
- Explore the rich culture and heritage of this region as you visit the forts.
- On your last day enjoy a lavish breakfast and then visit the Temple of Mandore.
- Your trip comes to an end once you get dropped at the train station or Airport.
Jodhpur refers to a major visitor point that is based in Rajasthan and regarded as the 'Blue City' due to the mesmerizing charm of blue houses and structures that one gets to witness when in Jodhpur. Jodhpur constitutes a series of creative village habitations that are a must to explore if you wish to traverse through the true Rajasthani art and cultural composition.
About the Activity:
The Village Safari in Bishnoi Village brings you the opportunity to explore the prominent village spots in Jodhpur. With this trip, you come across the village culture of Rajasthan and understand the lifestyle of people who live in a traditional way with their families. Besides, you get to encounter their working process and understand how they earn their living on a regular basis.
The Village Safari package in Jodhpur lets you experience a convenient village safari journey with the help of comfortable transportation in a jeep. The package is inclusive of all fuel charges that occur during the activity period. In order to enhance your experience, the package also lets you savour on Rajasthani lunch meal along with the provision of mineral water.
The package also ensures optimum delight by providing you with convenient pick-up and drop off from Jodhpur. Besides, you shall be accompanied by an experienced and professional guide who would make your journey even more joyous with supportive efforts.
Places covered during the trip:
1. Shepherds Village: The Shepherds Village lets you come across a habitation which consists of shepherds and their families who stay in the location in harmony. You get to witness the lifestyle of shepherds who live traditionally and work with animals like goat, ship, camel, etc.
2. Gudha village: The village named as Gudha village lets witness the wildlife scenario of the location & interact with Bishnoi families. You get to watch the diverse set of wild animals along with the many species of desert animals. With interacting with the Bishnoi families you shall be able to develop an emotional connect with the village people and their living conditions.
On your way from Gudha village towards the next destinations, you shall grasp the rare views of a wide variety of wild animals who reside in the spots that come on your way. It would be a once in a lifetime experience on your part to watch the animals wander along the path in groups.
3. Weavers village: The Weavers village is regarded as the land of magic carpets where the local people meet the desires of the customers with keeping alive the famous tradition of the location which is the durry (Rugs). The durry (Rugs) implies the material weathered out of cotton or wool that spreads the colourful tradition, reflecting the primitive form of weaving in the villages of Rajasthan.
4. Potter’s Village: The Potter's Village is prominent for pottery work where you can watch people work on pottery and also try hands with them to create beautiful pieces. You shall be able to gather proper demonstration of the pottery making and also interact with the local people and achieve an informative conversation.
5. Kankani (Block Printers Village): The Block printers village is a must spot to visit if you are on a village safari in Jodhpur. You get to encounter the location where you shall gather the knowledge of people doing handprints by fabrics.
Timings of Activity: The package comes with convenient time slots.
Morning Slot- 8:00AM
Evening Slot- 2:00PM
The minimum number of people required to book this package is 2.
Popular as the blue city, Jodhpur is one of the most sought of destination these days. With its vibrant beauty with the age-old forts, gardens, lakes and palaces this place all.have become a hotspot for all. Get a chance to witness its rich culture and tradition while you visit this destination. The Balsamand Lake, Umaid Bhawan Palace, majestic Mehrangarh Fort, pichwai paintings are few of the attraction which is a must-see for you.
Gudha village is another attraction in Jodhpur which is famous for its deer population and Khejri trees. While you head out for an exploration at this village you can also spot a lot of migratory birds, peacocks and herds of deer. One can also see, chinkaras, antelopes, cranes and black buck at this village.
About the Activity:
- Get ready to explore the incandescent beauty of Jodhpur while you head out on this thrilling tour.
- Start your tour from your hotel in Jodhpur after getting picked up and then head out for a thrilling village safari.
- You will visit the famous Khejarli Massacre and learn about the tales of the Bishnoi villagers who sacrificed their lives to save the trees.
- Continue your tour to Singhasni, a Muslim potter village and then visit the Gudha village.
- Meet the local people here and learn about their day to day life.
- Spot some of the wildlife here and continue to the Shepherd village.
- Enjoy a talk with some of the shepherd families and then continue your tour to Salawas.
- Conclude your tour after 8 hours and then head back home with lots of memories.
- Head out for an exploration of the beautiful villages in Jodhpur and also spot few of the rare species of birds in this tour.
- Get picked up from your hotel and get ready for the adventure ahead.
- Start your tour with a visit to the famous Salawas village which is famous as the Weavers village.
- Next head to the Kakani village which is famed as a potters and block printers.
- Then lastly visit the Gudha village where you can spot some of the species of birds.
- Meet the Bishnoi families once you reach the village and there enjoy a talk with them.
- Return back to Jodhpur after a thrilling day and cherish these memories forever.
- Get picked up from the Mountbatten lodge in Ranakpur and take a jeep excursion to sunset point on a thrilling journey.
- Experience the aspects of traditional life of the vicinity with mythical and timeless beauty over the sand dunes.
- After the jeep ride enjoy the sparkling champagne at sunset point with your loved ones.
Jodhpur offers a lot in store for every adventure enthusiast. And, the thing which no tourists should miss on their to the Sun City is a desert camel safari. A jeep safari through the sand dunes is the best way to explore the true charm of the desert. One can witness the shades of the sun and the vast sea of shimmering sand and barren land. So be ready for the adventure as you sit in an open jeep and the driver drives it through the dips.
About the campsite:
The campsite is a permanent base camp, located in Osian village which is around 62 km from Jodhpur. Nestled in sand dunes, this campsite promises luxurious camping in Jodhpur experience that may have only be enjoyed by the privileged royal backs in the day. These camps are the most impeccable offbeat retreat in the folds of deserts and wilderness.
Highlights of the tour:
-Reach the campsite by 5:00.
-You will be greeted by a welcome drink.
-Explore the amazing beauty of the sand dunes with a jeep safari.
-After that, return to the campsite and enjoy a soul-stirring cultural program.
-Savor a delicious dinner with your loved ones while enjoying the picturesque sights if the sand dunes.
How to reach?
The campsite is located in Osian village, Jodhpur, You can easily get public and private transportation to reach the location.
Timings: 5:00 pm
Minimum Capacity: 2
- Get picked up near the Railway Station, Prata Nagar, Osian, Jodhpur for an invigorating camel safari.
- Reach Osian where a vast area has been is used just for the camel safari.
- The village of Osian houses very ancient temples, sand dunes, explore the culture and tradition as you cruise through the desert on a camel.
- Interact with the Bishnois, Bhills tribes and know their daily routine.
- On top of these, get a chance to see the wild animals and birds in the desert such as bluebull, foxe and peacocks etc
Jodhpur Camping Packages
A night camp experience, touring a Rajasthani village, watching the sun set over the sandy dunes, drive over the undulating landscape and visiting the homes of two ethnic communities – all this is packed into the 3 day Desert Experience Camp. Conducted near Jodhpur - also called the ‘Sun City’ – the culturally rich and adventurous camp is a great opportunity to know more about this state while enjoying the touristy must-dos as well.
This 3 day camp begins when you are picked up from the meeting point after lunch around 2pm and driven to the camp. A short hike up the hill and you will be witness to a beautiful sunset over the sandy horizon. The evening is spent in enjoying the bonfire and barbeque dinner after which you retire to your tents for the night.
Early next morning, after breakfast around 8am, the desert experience drive commences over dry riverbeds and the sandy terrain. After that, come the visits to the homes of the Bishnoi and Pittal community where the hosts let you in their abodes for you to observe their lifestyles and traditions. Post a picnic lunch, another riverbed drive follows and onto a village where you will be accorded a grand welcome in a traditional Rajasthani ceremony. A walk through the village allows you to soak in the typical rural ambience as you are witness to the lives of its residents. After returning to the camp, you will freshen up before eating a sumptuous dinner and head to your tent for the night. The third day morning, you will head back to Jodhpur after breakfast around 8am.
Duration: 2 nights and 3 days
About the Activity:
Head for a peaceful stay at Samsara Desert Camps on your next holiday and experience the rustic culture of Rajasthan.
Samsara Desert camps provide an idyllic setting for a mystical evening camping under the stars.
This desert camp offers the perfect mix of amenities and luxury activities and has time and again proved itself to be the best getaway vacations away from the hubbub of city noise.
Revel in the rich golden sand
dunes of this place and dine under the stars while being entertained by folk
dancers and traditional entertainment.
Keep your heart content and body warm in a blazing bonfire, which only enriches your stay in this desert experience.
- Rajasthan boasts its undulating landscape which is dominated by the golden sand dunes and this three day camp in Jodhpur will sufficiently absorb the energy and charm of you.
- This camping experience comes to you along with an extensive sightseeing ticket that includes the visit to two ethnic communities as well.
- Bask in the alluring sun set views which make Rajasthan shine in the evening; relish the glittering ambiance while you ride a camel through the desert.
- The package includes food and accommodation in tents. The check-in time is 02:00 PM and check-out time is 10:00 AM.
- There are two packages viz. Budgeted and Luxury.
What will you do : Desert Camping, Sand Dune Drive, Campfire Dinner
What will you see : Sand Dunes, Bishnoi Dhani, Pittal Dhani, Osiyan, Folk Performances
Embrace yourself with the rugged and inviting Sand Dunes of glorious Jodhpur. With this tour, the thrilling and unique experiences are limitless. Race on the mounting and plummeting sand waves of the expansive desert, tread on dry riverbeds and take in the enthralling sights of wild life. Head to the ancient town that is nestled in world famous Thar Desert.
With this package, tour to one of the cleanest village in India, get welcomed by villager folks and revel in their colourful ceremonies. End your day with the warm wrap of the campfire and reel in the artistic performances by the folk dancer and singers.
Offbeat Tour Packages in Jodhpur
About the Activity:
- This guided tour for two days in Jodhpur will take you through the sandy wilderness, a simple rustic lifestyle, face-to-face with tribal communities, coupled with off-roading on a riverbed and campfire in the expanse of the famous Thar Desert.
- Visit the age old community of Bishnoi, mingle with the local people to experience a warm welcome. Share your time with the family members, observe how they make local cuisines.
- Be a part of the traditional ceremonies of the native communities coupled with good people and peaceful surroundings.
- The package includes food, accommodation and transportation during the trip.
serenity and tranquility of Rajasthan with a farm picnic lunch in this
colourful state! You will start from the hotel with a drive for about 3 km where the camels will wait for you to climb aboard to embark on a fun journey!
Jump on the camel’s back and ride to the local Thakur Saabs farm where you can relax
in the open fields under the Neem tree. Get familiar with the local spices and
the traditional cooking methods and join your hosts on a stroll through the
farm during which you'll learn more about life on the farm, the crops and their
seasons and local farming practices
Meal Types: Breakfast
Activities: Camel Safari, Local spices tour and traditional cooking methods
- Get picked up from Jalori gate and commence your walk to old Jodhpur bazaars.
- Saunter along the old bazaars in Jodhpur which are sunk in typical dark colours of Rajasthan for two and a half hours.
- Observe the trade done by spice sellers, grocery merchants, milk and Indian cheese producers, tie and dye textile owners, jewellery owners and so on.
- Reinvent the unique pieces of arts and crafts in many shops arrayed in the streets and relish the beauty of shopping.
- Fetch the opportunity to mingle with the village residents and know more about the evolution of the blue city.
- Taste some indigenous cuisines and snacks like Misri Mawa and Lassi while you explore the variant stalls and street shops.