1. Windsurfing: Don’t know whether to go for a sail or surf? Well, we have an ideal choice for you- Windsurfing. It combines both the elements of surfing and sailing on 1 person craft, known as sailboards. Krabi is one of the most famous destinations in Asia that offers an ideal place for windsurfing.
The picturesque locales, wind conditions and gentle waves are perfect for a breathtaking experience. However, if you feel guilty of not knowing the sport, then don’t be disheartened as you will get to know about it in just a few hours of briefing sessions. Hence be a part of this amazing water sport while holidaying in Krabi.
Location: Lanta Islands
2. Scuba diving: Scuba diving is underwater diving in which, the diver can spend a lot more time underwater with the help of scuba apparatus to see, breathe and move. Scuba diving is one of the most famous water sports in Krabi which attracts thousands of visitors from all over the world.
The place is a paradise for all the divers who love to see marine life closely. Swim with manta rays, reef fishes and namo. The limestone towers and coral reefs make it a gorgeous playground for all the deep-sea divers. The charming surrounding in the water is to die for. All you need to do it, take the basic introductory training and dive into the surreal marine world.
Location: Ko Ha Yai Caverns and Ao Nang Bay
Click Here To Book: Scuba Diving In Krabi
3. Snorkeling: Snorkeling is easier as compared to scuba diving and anyone without any knowledge of swimming can also take part in it. Snorkeling involves swimming on the surface of the water with the help of a breathing tube, called snorkel and swim fins.
One of the most preferred water activities in Krabi, snorkeling takes you to the dazzling world of sea life. Snorkeling in Krabi is unsurpassed of its kind. The gorgeously formed corals, crystal clear water and the never-ending marine life, entices you to go deeper and never wish to surface again.
Location: Koh Tao, Koh Pha-Ngnan, Koh Samui in the east and Surin and Similan Islands on the west
4. Sea Kayaking: Sea Kayaking includes paddling on the water bodies on small boats. It is an ideal way to peek into the natural beauty of the sea and nearby surroundings. Krabi is blessed with awe-inspiring beauty, which makes it among the most favorite Krabi water sports.
This sport is great for all age groups to explore the verdant jungles, limestone cliffs, mangrove swamps, diverse countryside and stunning lagoons. Thus, unfold the splendor of Krabi and nearby area with sea kayaking and make memories forever.
Location: Koh Panek and James Bond Island in Nga Bay amid Phuket and Krabi
5. White Water Rafting: White water rafting is one of the most enthralling water activities which includes navigating through the rough water using an inflatable raft. It is quite risky and needs proper teamwork and briefing.
If you love rafting, then Krabi will not disappoint you. Songpeek River offers high-speed rapids for the ultimate thrill. Whatever difficulty level you choose, you are sure to experience heart-pumping drops and exciting plunges. The fun of trying to float on the foaming water of the wild river is simply unmatched and unforgettable.
Location: Songpeek River which is 1-hour drive from Ao Nang
Click Here To Book: White Water Rafting In Krabi
6. Wakeboarding: Wakeboarding is a fun water activity which includes, a rider being fastened to a wakeboard and pulled behind the speedboat. The rider ski on the surface of water for an adventurous experience.
These days, wakeboarding has become one of the most famous water activities in Krabi. All you do is, grab the cable attached behind the speedboat, get on the board and zoom through the mounting jets of water. Truly an ideal sport for a fulfilled and thrilling experience.
Location: Ao Nang beaches
7. Kite Surfing: Kite surfing is a surface water sport that is wind-powered and is a combination of various water sports like surfing, wakeboarding, paragliding, snowboarding, etc. Recently, it has become one of the most sought after water sport in Krabi which brings in a huge number of tourists from all over the world.
In this, a controlled kite takes you around in the sea, beach, etc. while you try to balance on the board. It is amid the most adventurous Krabi water sports and the fun is simply unmissable.
Location: Ao Nang beach
8. Canoeing: Coming under the same umbrella as Kayaking, Canoeing is a form of water sport which includes paddling a canoe with the help of a single-bladed paddle. Canoeing allows you to explore the sea freely deep into the hidden sea caves, lagoons, mangroves and many more.
It gives you the pleasure of unwinding and appreciating nature at your own pace. Krabi is considered to be one of the best places for Canoeing and your trip to this beautiful island is incomplete without experiencing it. It is amid the finest water sports in Krabi which any tourist can ask for, in order to see the beauty of the Island.
Location: Koh Panek and the James Bond Island in Phang Nga Bay
9. Speedboat: If you desire peace and wish to explore the sea in an adventurous way, then speedboat is just right for you. It is an engine operated modern boat that is an ideal choice for all water sports lovers.
The speed, rising water jets, and the overall fun give you a double dose of adrenaline rush. If you crave adventure, then this is amidst the best water activities in Krabi.
Location: Ao Nang beach
10. Parasailing: Parasailing is an exciting water sport in which a person is hauled behind a vehicle (which is mostly a boat) while tied to a specially made canopy wing which looks like a parachute, called a parasailing wing.
While touring Krabi, ensure to experience this fulfilled water activity. You can take it individually or in a couple. Have the best time of flying in the air and then splashing into water in a jiffy with your better half that will be remembered forever. Truly an exhilarating sport to indulge in for a memorable time.
Location: Ao Nang Beach
11. Jet Ski: A Jet Ski is an engine-powered motorboat which goes on the surface of the water. It is mainly used in beaches and sea as part of water sport activity. If the thrill is Nirvana for you, then you definitely need to experience Jet Ski.
Fast and furious, Jet Ski allows you to explore the vast sea in a jiffy. Do it solo or in couple, this adventurous sport will bring out the most daring part in you. For the people who do not believe in slow and steady, Jet Ski is just right for you and Krabi is an ideal place for this breathtaking sport.
Location: Ao Nang Beach
Also Checkout: Things To Do In Krabi