St. Paul’s Cathedral is an Anglican church that serves as a peaceful place of worship with a colorful and diverse community of members from over 25 nations. The church serves as an official residence of the Archbishop of Melbourne that attracts over 400000 tourists to enjoy peace in the loving presence of God. Constructed in sandstone, this architectural masterpiece combines Decorative Gothic and Early English styles.
Situated in the Province of Victoria, St Paul's Cathedral Melbourne is an Anglican church and is home to the Archbishop of the city. It is an ideal and peaceful place of worship with a diverse and colorful community of members from over 25 nations. Over 400000 visitors pay a visit to this cathedral every year to enjoy the peace and seek blessings in the loving presence of God.
Made of sandstone, the cathedral boasts Decorative Gothic and Early English styles, a fine-timbered roof, tiled dado walls, polychromatic brickwork, banded stonework, and stunning floor tiles. The interior features a blend of sandstone and limestone. The spire, main altar, and podium are crafted from Venetian glass mosaics. Attend events and services, including Anglican church music. Don't miss the lunchtime concerts and recitals. Visit the gift shop for unique souvenirs. Plan your Australia trip for an enriching experience.
Also Checkout: Museums In Sydney
• Pay a visit to the St Paul's Cathedral Melbourne, which is the most popular Anglican church and the residence of the Archbishop of Melbourne.
• Admire the beautiful architecture of the cathedral that combines Decorative Gothic and Early English styles.
• Witness the fine-timbered roof, tiled dado walls, polychromatic brickwork, banded stonework, and gorgeously patterned floor tiles and mosaics in the St. Paul's Cathedral Melbourne.
• Enjoy the repertoire of Anglican church music during the regular services of the St. Paul's Cathedral in Melbourne.
• Relish the half-hour recital session in the cathedral that offers fine music and space for meditation.
• Purchase from a vast collection of gifts, handcrafts, souvenirs, and devotional items from the cathedral gift shop.
• Participate in the events and services that take place in and around the St. Paul's Cathedral Melbourne.
• Listen to the trained storytellers that narrate the Bible Stories in one of the beautiful glass-stained windows of the cathedral.
Here is the list of the best Australian attractions and activities that you can book from Thrillophilia: