Situated on the corner of Bourke and Elizabeth Streets, Melbourne GPO is a historic shopping center that once functioned as the city's main post office. Explore this bustling hub with numerous boutiques and brand retailers. Discover fashion shows, events, and competitions, making it a must-visit on your Australia tour packages.
The shopping complex located at Melbourne GPO is a classic example of renovation gone absolutely incredible. During 2004, the ancient postal office building underwent a complete makeover and is today one of most stylish and upmarket boutique shopping destinations in Melbourne. Classical style of architecture, as evident in all the other Victorian Era buildings, adds a unique charm to this place. The clock tower located on top of the building is still an iconic structure in Melbourne. Home to some of the finest dining joints and leading fashion outlets, Melbourne GPO, provides absolute bliss to guests coming here from all parts of the world.
Also Checkout: Things To Do In Melbourne This Weekend
• Take a tour of this beautiful shopping arena named Melbourne GPO, which once served as the standard post office in the city.
• Admire the Doric, Ionic, and Corinthian-type columns in the building of Melbourne GPO that has been in existence since 1859.
• Witness the data, documents, and collections of the postal services in different halls in the Melbourne GPO.
• Shop your heart out at a myriad of boutiques and brand retailer shops in the Melbourne GPO that displays fantastic clothing and accessories.
• Indulge in a long table dining experience and some special events in Melbourne GPO that take place every year.
• Watch the fashion performances, shows, events, and competitions that spread joy and add to the enjoyment of the city.
• Give yourself a treat to the delicious range of foods in the Melbourne GPO that surprises your taste buds when you try anything new.
Here is the list of the best Australian attractions and activities that you can book from Thrillophilia: