Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Situated on the sunny side of a hill, amidst apple trees, near a gently flowing river, this treehouse is everything you need for a staycation. Wake up to the chirping of the mountain birds and gaze at the farms that surround the property and offers an experiential stay. The treehouse itself is perched at the height of 60ft from the ground and offers unobstructed views from its balcony.
Explore the waterfalls around or head out for a guided trek to the Serolsar Lake for a magical experience. Once back, enjoy delicious Himachali food and end the day with a beautiful sunset, followed by a bonfire to keep you warm.
About the rooms:
Designed in a rustic style with a deodar tree that passes through one side of the room, it has a master bedroom (with attached wooden washroom) and can accommodate up to 4 people comfortably. Enjoy lounging comfortably from the balcony while snuggling in the cosy bed here, or gaze at the stars from the little attic balcony above and bask in the sun as morning comes. The stay also has a cabin kitchen with all the basic amenities if you love to cook by yourself.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. You will love the freshly prepared meals here that use locally sourced ingredients. You can also cook your meals in the cabin kitchen that comes with all amenities.
- Go for a guided hike to the Sereolsar Lake, a high altitude lake in the outer Seraj Valley of the Kullu district
- Head out for a village walk to meet the warm and friendly Himachalis
- Hike to the Jibhi Waterfall nearby
- Embark on the high mountain road of the Jalori Pass for scenic views
- Visit the Chehni Kothi, a historic fort-tower with a temple
- You can also visit the Chhoie Waterfall, Tirthan Valley, Raghupur Fort, etc.
- Explore the various hiking and trekking trails here
About access to common areas:
The guests have access to the whole treehouse, a balcony with a splendid view of the valley, washroom with a bathtub, and other basic amenities including an in-built kitchen for personal use.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 50 KM from Bhuntar Airport and around 67 KM from Mandi Bus Stand. Private vehicle/hired taxi can be used to reach the site.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.