Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Nestled in a village adjoining a beautiful forest that is full of deodar trees and wildlife, the stay is located at an altitude of 6200 ft and overlooks the snow-capped Tirth peaks (4200 m) in Great Himalayan National Park (a UNESCO Heritage Site). It also offers distant views of the famous Tirthan river.
Built using the Kath-Kuni architecture, an indigenous construction technique prevalent in the isolated hills of northern India, the stay offers 5 bedrooms, including an attic suite, a living room attached to the dining with an in-house kitchen, and a library. The comfortable furniture made using local wood and the whole ambiance made using stone and wood grants it a soothing environment, perfect when you are looking to unwind from the hustle bustle of city life. As the sun sets, do not miss sitting outdoors around the warm bonfire and enjoy the star-lit sky.
About the rooms:
The stay offers 5 bedrooms that open to the views of the mountains and the forest. The bedrooms are named after the animals that frequently visit the stay: Een (flying squirrel), Shaahi (porcupine), Shiyal (fox), Kakkar (barking deer) and Braag (leopard). Each bedroom has attached washrooms and all modern amenities, and can accommodate 2 guests in each.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. The stay offers freshly prepared local delicacies as well as Indian and Continental cuisine prepared using locally sourced produce.
- Enjoy a leisure walk to the beautiful Sharchi village. The stone-walled, wooden panelled houses of Sharchi could be seen from a distance as you start your hike from the property. Walking on the village and forest trails, visiting traditional village houses, temples and spending quality time at breathtaking viewpoints. Feel free to ask the guide about the culture and religious practices of the villages, its people, Devtaas, architecture, ghost stories.
- Take a walk through the backside of the stay in the beautiful forest, where you might see some animal-like red fox, jungle fowl, a variety of birds, etc.
- Head out for a picnic at riverside or in the forest
- Visit the famous Durga Mata Mandir
- Enjoy a cosy bonfire with barbeque under a star-lit sky
- Relax yourself with a yoga class
- Hike to the Chhoie Waterfall for scenic views
- Indulge in adventurous activities like mountain biking, angling in Tirthan River, rappelling, river crossing, rock climbing, paragliding, ATV rides, trekking, hiking and more
- Trek through the Great Himalayan National Park, Bandal to Ghushani, Bashleo Pass trek, Tirth trek, etc.
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The Kullu Manali Airport is around 54 KM away and the stay is around 71 KM away from Mandi. Public transport and private cabs are available as per customer's preferences.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.