Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Nestled at an altitude of 2000 m above the Tirthan valley, in a small Himalayan village right across the Great Himalayan National Park, this homestay offers a real Himalayan experience that's close to nature and far from civilization. With pristine beauty, amazing scenery and local culture of the Himalayas all around, this cosy stay built in local stones is right in the middle of apple orchards that lend a sweet smell to the air. The rooms here offer unique views of the entire Tirthan Valley, right from the Shrikhand Mahadev snow-capped peak to the Beas river that's a treat in itself.
Lie under a tree outdoors and catch up on reading, or go for a walk in the apple orchards and the deodar forest. Indulge in adventurous activities, or go hiking in the National Park. You would never find a dull moment here. Once back home, do not miss out savouring some of the best local delicacies that the in-house kitchen is known for.
About the rooms:
Built using local stones in Himachali style, the stay adorns wood and cob work in the interiors that lend it a warm and homely touch. Matching the peace outside, the stay offers beautiful and spacious 2 bedrooms with comfortable seating, king-size beds, attached washrooms, and all other modern amenities. The stay can accommodate a max of 6 people at a time.
While breakfast and dinner is a part of the package, you can order lunch on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. All meals are prepared using locally sourced ingredients. Do not miss requesting the chef to make a few "pahadi" delicacies for you that are simply delicious. They also expertise in cooking European food with herbs and cheese.
- Head out to explore the Great Himalayan National Park, a little-explored UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Chill out by the riverside that's a perfect spot for book-reading or a picnic
- Explore the rich collection of books in the library here, have fun with board games, play the Spanish guitar and the digital piano at the stay
- As the sun sets, enjoy the bonfire under a starry sky
- Go for a day hike to Chehni Kothi or the Serolsar Lake
- Visit the temple of Shringa Rishi, Miyagi, Jalori pass, Raghupur Fort, and more
- Explore the Chhoi waterfall
- Indulge in adventure activities like rock climbing, (at an additional cost)
- Check out the beautiful Sarchi village, a picturesque hamlet
- Go for activities like river-crossing, rappelling, rock climbing, mountain biking, fishing, etc.
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 3 KM from Banjar which is a small town around 53 KM away from Kullu. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.