Mount Abu HomestaysOffering a tranquil retreat right in the lap of Mother Nature, the homestays in Mount Abu are perfect destinations to enjoy complete relaxation and rejuvenation. Situated away from the city's chaos, these promise a comfortable staycation suitable for couples to families to friends. With the experience of home away from home, staying at homestays help you discover the local life, culture, food, and people better.
Mount Abu homestays are well-equipped, artistically decorated and elegantly furnished, and are complete with all modern luxuries, ensuring the guest's comfort and ease. While some homestays like EMINENCE allow pets, some even allow smoking within the premises like the Colonial Kaanchi House. Some are luxurious offering a pool, terrace, garden, restaurant like facilities while some are simple yet elegant with budget-friendly amenities. These also provide facilities like paid transfer services from the airport, railway station, etc., bike rentals, travel desk, car rentals, etc. to make your trip as comfortable as possible.
Guests can even plan sightseeing tours, trekking/hiking like adventures, or indulge in indoor/outdoor games and enjoy their leisure time at the homestay in absolute fun and frolics. Whether it is a budget homestay like Anand Darshan or a luxurious one like Arbudanchal View Homestay, the accommodations at these homestays leave the guests with memorable moments and lovely reminiscences.
People Also Ask About Homestays in Mount Abu
Which are the best homestays in Mount Abu?
1. Valley View Homestay: Nestled on the outskirts of Mount Abu, the Valley View Bungalow offers a retreat in the lap of nature. Surrounded by the valleys of Arbundanchal, the homestay is located at Aarna Village and offers a relaxing and cozy stay complete with all modern luxuries.
Wake up with mesmerizing sunrise scenery and melodious chirping of birds and enjoy a memorable vacation with your family, friends or lover in this villa, offering 3 three separate bedrooms.
Location: Village Arana, Near Arana Camp Side Mount Abu, Rajasthan - 307501.
Price: Starts from INR 17,400 for up to 6 guests.
Amenities: Attached Bathroom, H/C Water, Housekeeping, Air-Conditioning, Cable/Satellite TV, Doctor Available On Call, Business Conference Hall, Restaurant, Laundry, Parking, Family/Child Friendly, Room Service, etc.
2. Anand Darshan Homestay: Known as one of the best homestays in Mount Abu, it proves to be a great accommodation option for budget travellers. Located near the lake, it offers peaceful surroundings, five cosy and well-appointed rooms, veg kitchen, and all essential amenities. It can accommodate up to 20 guests and promises a comfortable and relaxing stay experience.
Location: Next To Palanpur Palace Hotel, Ward No. 11, Mount Abu, Rajasthan - 307501.
Price: Starts from INR 1120.
Amenities: Room Service, Restaurant/Coffee Shop, Outdoor Activities, Doctor on Call, Parking Facility, Wi-Fi, Air-Conditioning, etc.
3. Emonence- Palm Residency: Located near the Fort, this property offers not only serene surroundings but luxurious living and warm hospitality. It has well-appointed rooms and suites that suit the needs of families or groups of friends.
The property allows you to just sit back and relax at its garden or soak in the beauty of stunning landscapes on its terrace. Its restaurant also specializes in local to global delicacies and takes care of each guest's craving needs. It also makes arrangements for sightseeing, safaris, and transfers.
Location: 1.2 Km from Nakki Lake, on the Main Road Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Price: Starts from INR 1480.
Amenities: Room Service, Pet Friendly, Kids Friendly, Restaurant, Outdoor Activities, Doctor On Call, Parking, Wi-Fi, Air-Conditioning, Attached Bath, etc.
4. Arbudanchal View Homestay: Surrounded by lush mountains, this property lets you enjoy a relaxing getaway from the city's hustle-bustle. The stay here is absolutely refreshing with natural scenery, modern amenities, and upscale services.
The place offers cozy and comfortable rooms ensuring a blissful stay for couples, families, to friends. With a garden and a terrace, guests can enjoy some pleasant time under the sun or starlit sky.
Location: Vijay Niwas, Near Kuvari Kanya Temple, Delwara, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Price: Starts from INR 1800.
Amenities: Caretaker, Doctor On Call, Parking, Wi-Fi, Air-Conditioning, Attached Bath, Balcony, Terrace, Seating Area, TV, Printer, Photocopying, CCTV, etc.
5. Hotel Shiv Villa: Offering perfect seclusion and privacy, this simple yet elegant stay is perfect for couples or small families. The property lets you enjoy complete relaxation amid nature and offers stunning mountain views from the balcony and terrace. Its close vicinity to major attractions like Nakki Lake, Dilwara Temples, and many more, add more points to its highlights.
Location: behind Gujarat Circuit house, near Kumarwara, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Price: Starts from INR 1524.
Amenities: Restaurant, Garden, Housekeeping, Dining Hall, Television, CCTV, Power backup, Geyser, Living Room, Daily Housekeeping, Parking, etc.
6. The Colonial Kaanchi House: Located in the Dhundayi, this property offers easy access to the city's major destinations. With family rooms and modern amenities on the offer, the stay at the property is a calming experience.
The rooms are cosy and well-equipped with all the luxuries to make you feel at home. With its indoor games area you can spend your leisure time in some exciting activities and enjoy some pleasurable moments with your loved ones or friends.
Location: Golden Hill Bungalows, Dhondai, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Price: Starts from INR 7930.
Amenities: Pets Friendly, Kitchen, Game Room, BBQ, Smoking allowed, Bar, Parking, Wi-Fi, Air-Conditioning, Attached Bath, Balcony, Terrace, Seating Area, TV, Printer, Photocopying, CCTV, etc.
7. On The Rocks-Mount Abu: Featuring stunning lake views from the terrace, this homestay offers two well-equipped, simple furnished, and elegantly designed rooms. It is a great budget location to feel like at home away from home and it also offers a convenient location near Delwara Temples. Stay here is calming and relaxed with the facilities and hospitality promised by the host.
Location: Plot: 49, Delwara, Mount Abu, Dist. Sirohi, Mount Abu, Rajasthan, 307501.
Price: Starts from INR 3370.
Amenities: Doctor on Call, Caretaker, Luggage Storage, Air-Conditioning, Medical Centre, Ticket Tour Assistance, Living Room, Balcony, Terrace, TV, CCTV, Kitchen, etc.
8. Altus Luxury Homestay: Nestled on the outskirts of Mt. Abu, this heritage property boasts to be a Rajputana Royal family's residence, which is now serving as a classic homestay for the public.
Surrounded by lush landscapes, this villa is perfect for couples, honeymooners or families looking for an escapade away from the city's humdrum. It also offers easy accessibility from the major tourist landmarks and promises a tranquil and pleasant vacation experience.
Location: Old Fateh Vilas, Next to Gujarat Circuit House, Kumarwada, Mount Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Price: Starts from INR 10,560.
Amenities: Cable TV, CCTV Cameras, Private Bathroom, Hot/Cold Water, Wheelchair ramp, Daily Housekeeping, Restaurant, Room Service, 24 Hours Check-In, Parking, etc.
9. Forest Eco Lodge: Located conveniently near Nakki Lake, this private bungalow features three categories of rooms and cottages, all equipped with modern luxuries and ensuring a refreshing stay.
Known for its traditional hospitality, the property lets you breathe fresh air and wake up with lovely sounds of birds singing. Its rooms and cottages are stylishly designed and have windows offering stunning natural scenes. It provides premium facilities to its guests and takes care of our Mother Nature as well.
Location: Sunrise Valley Road, Near Check Post (Nagarpalika Tax Entry Point), Mt Abu Rd, Mt Abu, Rajasthan 307501.
Price: Starts from INR 3,218.
Amenities: CCTV Cameras, Cable TV, Private Bathroom, Hot/Cold Water, Wheelchair accessible, Daily Housekeeping, Kitchen, Restaurant, Room Service, 24 Hours Check-In, Free Parking, Air-Conditioning, Dining Hall, News Paper, In-Room Locker, Full Power Back-Up, etc.
Which are the best Mount Abu homestays for family?
1. Babbar's Den-An Elegant Homestay: Offering facilities like spacious and well-equipped family rooms, free parking, free Wi-Fi, room service, and many more, this property is one of the most popular family homestays in Mount Abu. It is also pet friendly and is easily accessible from major sightseeing attractions of the city.
2. Altus Luxury Homestay: Convenient location, classy interiors, upscale facilities, and traditional hospitality are a few highlights of the property, making it one of the perfect family Mount Abu homestays.
3. EMINENCE: Surrounded by natural landscapes, this property offers relaxing family accommodation complete with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, a garden, a terrace, a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Bike rentals and car rentals are also available at the property.
4. Krishna Niwas: A Heritage House Since 1924, this property is located just 500 meters from the picturesque Nakki Lake and offers serene surroundings. Stay here is relaxing and refreshing with all essential luxuries, a garden, a terrace, and free parking.
Which are the best homestays in Mount Abu for couples?
1. Hotel Shiv Villa: Located near Dilwara Temple, the property is couple-friendly and offers complete privacy and security. It has AC accommodation complete with all essential amenities and offers a calming and refreshing stay experience.
2. On The Rocks, Home Stay: Amongst one of the most stylish couple-friendly homestays in Mount Abu, the property offers stunning mountain views and lush landscapes. Stay here is cosy and complete with luxuries and offers complete privacy.
3. Hotel Anand Darshan: Nestled amid serene surroundings, the property offers desired seclusion and privacy to couples and offers a peaceful stay complete with all luxuries. It also has a terrace and garden to spend some time soaking in the beauty of lush landscapes or enjoying captivating starlit sky scenes.
4. Forest Eco Lodge: Set atop a cliff, this property offers not only warm hospitality but is one of the most serene Mount Abu Homestays. Rooms are tastefully designed and well-furnished, and offer ultimate privacy, necessary modern facilities and services.
Which are the best homestays in Abu road?
1. Valley View Bungalow: A gorgeous property located in picturesque surroundings, it features 3 bedrooms packed with modern luxuries and essential amenities.
2. Krisha Niwas: Known as one of the most traditional and relaxing homestays in Mount Abu, it offers a fabulous location, warm ambience, luxuries and leisure.
3. Babbar's Den: Nestled amidst the lush landscapes and overlooking Arbuda mountains, this offers a nature's retreat away from the city's maddening life. Its deluxe rooms offer a refreshing stay and complete rejuvenation.
4. Shaleen Elegance: A Boutique Homestay, it offers ultimate luxuries and is a perfect place to enjoy a home away from home experience. Offering a pictorial setting, stay in this property is calming and relaxing.
5. GuestHouser 1 BR Heritage 4a69: This heritage property is perfect for couples and families and offers a pristine setting. Rooms are elegant and complete with facilities like 24-hour front desk, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi in public areas, free parking, cable TV, attached bath, etc.
Which are the famous homestays in Mount Abu near Nakki Lake?
1. Carnival Casa: Offering private villa accommodation, this property is one of the finest homestays in Mount Abu near Nakki Lake. This studio house has a bedroom with an attached bathroom with free toiletries, a kitchenette, electric kettle, refrigerator, LED TV and AC.
2. Kashiva Lake Residency: With 4 well-appointed AC rooms, this property offers all the amenities required to enjoy a relaxing stay experience. Its convenient location also makes it a great choice as travel and transfer is easy and comfortable.
3. Achpura House: Offering vibrant and cozy rooms, this property features a warm and homely ambience. Rooms are tastefully decorated and well-equipped with essential amenities and ensure pleasurable stay amid natural surroundings.
4. Lake Villa: Complete with beautiful ambience, peaceful environment, and home-cooked food, this is one of the stunning homestays in Mount Abu near Nakki Lake to experience relaxation and self-renovation. With a well-furnished and spacious one family room and two premium rooms, it is suitable for families, couples, and friends.
Are homestays in Mount Abu pet-friendly?
Yes, a few of the homestays in Mount Abu are pet-friendly and welcome your pets with open arms. EMINENCE, The Colonial Kaanchi House, and Babbar’s Den are few of the top-notch homestays that offer this exclusive service for the benefit of their guests.
Can we drink & smoke in Mount Abu homestays?
Not all homestays allow smoking but a few have made smoking permissible in their premises. The Colonial Kaanchi House is one of such premium Mount Abu homestays that permits smoking and drinking within the rooms.
What are the popular places or landmarks for homestays in Mount Abu?
Famous landmarks to book comfortable, relaxing, and serene homestays in Mount Abu, include Nakki Lake, Dilwara Temple, Abu Road, and Achal Garh Village. These places offer numerous private villas, farm stays and homestays that promise a blissful stay.
What is the best time to visit Mount Abu?
November to June is the best time to visit Mount Abu for its surreal beauty, comfortable temperatures and tourism friendly weather. This duration offers perfect climatic conditions to enjoy outdoor activities and excursions.
What is Mount Abu famous for?
Mount Abu is known as the only hill station of Rajasthan and is famous for its unrivalled natural beauty and comfortable weather.
It also has several historical structures, caves, lakes, temples and modern attractions that attract tourists from across the world. Its Dilwara temples are world-famous and carry significant religious importance.
What kind of amenities do Mount Abu homestays provide?
Amenities offered by homestays include:
- Doctor on Call
- Luggage Storage
- Ticket Tour Assistance
- Power Backup
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Attached bathrooms with all basic amenities
- Paid Car/Bike Rentals
- Indoor and outdoor sitting Area
- Kitchen equipped with every device and utensils
- Free Toiletries
- 24-Hours Front Desk
- Laundry and dry cleaning facilities.
What activities do the homestays in Mount Abu offer?
1. Sightseeing Tour: Mount Abu is a tourist's paradise with so much of picturesque beauty, lovely surroundings and plenty of attractions like Dilwara Temple, Nakki Lake, Wildlife Sanctuary, Achalgarh, Guru Shikhar Oint, etc. While staying at Mount Abu homestays, exploring the natural beauty, history, and culture of the city would definitely leave you with cherishable memories.
2. Boating: The homestays in Mount Abu also make arrangements for your tours. You can choose from a 30-min to 1-hour boating tour and enjoy lifetime moments of sailing through blue waters while enjoying lush landscapes.
3. Trekking: Trekking to Guru Sikhar is moderately challenging and is a must for all adventure lovers. The trek offers stunning natural beauty and reaching the summit is worth every effort and hurdles.