Porcupine Castle Highlights
- Wooden style cottage stay surrounded by the coffee plantations, hills, and valleys
- Take a refreshing plunge in the swimming pool available in the resort
- Adventure seekers can choose from various activities like trekking, cycling tour, estate walk, etc
- The package is included at INR 13024 in the market
Porcupine Castle Overview
Check-in Time- 1:00 PM
Check-out Time- 11:00 AM
Property Location- Coorg, Karnataka
About Porcupine Castle, Coorg-
Surrounded by the vast expanse of valleys and hills, the porcupine castle is located amidst the beautiful 300-acre coffee plantations. Stay in the lush greenery and an aura of happiness. of Coorg, and enjoy a perfect escape into nature. Surround yourself with the hundreds of exotic birds like Blue-Winged Parakeets, White Bellied Treepies, Great Pied Hornbills, Laughing Thrushes, and many more as the resort is built around an ecosphere. The resort will turn out to be a perfect vacation for nature loves to experience luxury amidst nature.
For adventure seekers and thrill lovers, an array of adventures during your stay makes it more memorable. Involve yourself in the activities like an offroad Jeep ride, plantation walk, Coorg sightseeing tour, and indoor games. Porcupine Castle Coorg is the most popular among couples, families, and corporates due to the immense facilities it provides.
- Kickstart your day with the Morning Breakfast.
- Choose from your favourite indoor(table Tennis) and outdoor(volleyball) games offered at the resort.
- Make your kids more active by indulging them in the kid's play zone with other kids.
- Take a dive in the swimming pool to beat the heat in the lush green surroundings.
- Mountain View Chalet
- Garden View Chalet
- Plantation view Chalet
To get more information about the rooms, please check the stay packages mentioned below or just click on book now.
Activities at Porcupine Castle Coorg-
- Jeep Ride: Explore the estates and the terrains by putting your ruggedness to a test. The off-road jeep ride is devised in the undulating forests to experience the magnificence of Coorg, in its rawest form.
- Coffee Plantation Walk: With over 300 acres of the coffee plantation to explore, walk through the property to indulge in the real Coorg experience during the coffee plantation walk.
- Trekking and Nature Walk: Get your adrenaline pumping with Trekking and nature walk during your stay and get in touch with the flora and fauna of the Scotland of India.
- Cycling: Available at a surcharge, cycle through the forest of Coorg around the resort to discover many elusive creatures of the woods during a cycling tour.
Note: Some of the above-mentioned activities are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service- Available at a surcharge, ensure you look perfectly dressed always with the laundry services offered at the resort.
- Business center and conferences- For the uninterrupted meeting on your business trip, the resort provides facilities like fax and conference rooms.
- Free WIFI- Connect your phone and laptop with high-speed internet to share your precious moments on social media.
- Transfers- Transfers are provided by the resort to and fro from the Airport and the railway station. The service is available at an additional charge.
- Other amenities include electric adapters, electric chargers, and a TV.
Porcupine Castle Coorg Facilities-
- Dining- The multicuisine restaurant will be at your disposal for you to discover an incredible palette of flavours and offer a variety of dishes daily.
- Barbecue and Bonfire- Available at a surcharge, complete your experience in the wild on a starry night creating memories with your loved ones during bonfire and barbeque.
- Spa retreat- Soothe your mind and body with the relaxing experience of the Spa Retreat, personalized to render great comfort and care.
- In-room dining- If you are feeling cozy in the bedroom and don’t feel like stepping out of the room, curb your hunger with the delicious food delivered to your room. The service is available at an additional charge.
- Free parking- Ensure the proper safety of your private vehicles by parking them in the space provided by the resort.
Things not to miss in Coorg:
- Visit the Golden Temple or the Namdroling Monastery.
- Experience the Surreal Beauty of Abbey Falls.
- Spend Some Time with Elephants at Dubare Elephant Camp.
- Witness the mesmerizing sunset at Raja’s Seat. Raja’s Seat is a beautiful garden with flowers, lush greenery, and artificial fountains.
- Indulge in a thrilling session of Whitewater Rafting in Barapole.
- Blackout dates- There will be dates when the deals won’t be available. The dates have been marked on the calendar as Blackout dates
- Availability- Please select the available dates from the calendar.
How to reach Porcupine Castle resort Coorg?
The resort is located in Coorg. Bengaluru is the nearest metro city to the resort at a distance of 229 Kms. You can easily get public or private transport to the location.
- Nearest Railway Station- Mysore railway station is at a distance of 94.3 Km from the resort. Trains from major cities are available to reach Mysore.
- Nearest Airport- Mysore Airport is located at a distance of 107 km from the resort. Flights from major cities are available to reach Mysore.
- Nearest Key Locations- St. Anthony's Church is the nearest key location at a distance of 4.9 km from the resort.
Plantation view chalet Non AC
With the presence of all special features to illuminate your stay, this chalet provides you many facilities for optimum comfort such as a double bed, attached washroom, tea coffee maker etc. Enjoy the aromatic plantation view at the start of the day to rejuvenate your energy.
- Room Service
- Coffee/tea maker
Mountain view chalet
The luxurious room of size 51.09 sq. m., serving you comfort amidst nature, has amenities such as a large king-sized bed, a wooden closet, television, table, chair, etc. to make your stay a comfortable one. Start your day with the magnificent mountain view along with a delicious breakfast.
- Room Service
- Air conditioning
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
Valley view chalet Non AC
The standard valley view chalet room with perfect decor and on-point interiors allows you to have an unforgettable experience with a serene valley view. Amenities of this spacious room include double bed, chair, table, television, and an attached washroom. Spend quality time with your friends in the swimming pool to beat the heat.
- Room Service
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
More Details about Porcupine Castle
Know Before You Go for Porcupine Castle
- Packages need to paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.
- The package cannot be split.
- No connecting rooms are available.
- Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated)
- Menus are subject to change without notice.
- The maximum room capacity is 2 adults and one child. Extra child between 10-12 years and extra adult will incur an additional charge.
- Carry valid Id proofs and confirmation voucher with you.
- Please adhere to the proper timing of the resort for various activities and meals.
- Follow government guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID by sanitizing and wearing masks regulalrly.
- Swimming pools will not be operational as per government guidelines.
Accessibility for Porcupine Castle
- Wheelchair Accessible