Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
About Kuala Lumpur City Tour:
- Get to roam around the city of Kuala Lumpur, which offers an exotic display of arts, culture, and historic attractions, all of whom are reminiscent of the city’s existence.
- The key landmark of the travel plan is Independent Square which is also famed as the Dataran Merdeka, this place boasts about the 95-meter-high flagpole which is just one of its kinds.
- The Kuala Lumpur City Tour involves the iconic Royal Selangor Club and Sultan Abdul Samad Building which are renowned for their stellar reputation.
- Also, you will get a chance to drive through some of the best architectural experiences which include Petronas Tower, National Mosque, National Museum (Masjid Negara) and also the Istana Negara or King’s Palace.
- Not only this, but you can also have a dose of entertainment at the Art in Paradise Museum which showcases a myriad of unbelievable 3D artworks.
- Right from the immaculately maintained green surroundings to the pristine white waters of the city, this tour will take you to all of them.
- On this tour, you will not be just traveling from one place to another but you will also be accompanied by a driver cum guide, who will tell you about the best features of the sites.
- The tour will involve a travel time of 3.5 hours approximately and is available for the Morning and Afternoon time depending on your Booking selection:
Kuala Lumpur City Tour (Morning): The tour will begin from 10:00 – 10:30 A.M. in the morning and take you on a ride through signature landmarks of the city, along with beautiful attractions.
Kuala Lumpur City Tour (Afternoon): The same tour can also be booked for the evening hours, which will begin between 2:15 – 2:45 P.M. in the afternoon.
About Kuala Lumpur:
Kuala Lumpur happens to be an exotic tourist destination, which involves an exciting round of trips to some of the best locations around the city. Included in the tour is a trip to Dataran Merdeka, which is a prominent landmark in the city, Petronas Tower, National Mosque, Masjid Negara, the King’s Palace, which is a splendid display of the city’s heritage architecture and the change of guard ceremony and more. As these are some of the best architectural displays of the city, they have been included in the tour package for the pleasure of your sight.
Besides this, if you are ardent about arts and culture, you will enjoy your trip to the Paradise museum, which displays an array of artworks. Along with this, you will also get a view of the pewter ware crafting displays, when you are en route to the Paradise museum, exploring the variety of fun-filled displays and activities to do during the Kuala Lumpur City Tour.
NOTE: A Minimum of 2 Adults are required per Booking.
Write Your Story
What can you do in Kuala Lumpur for a day?
If you are looking forward to spend some time exploring the city of Kuala Lumpur, we suggest that you head to the Petronas Twin Tower, Handicrafts center, cocoa boutique, King’s Palace, National monument, National Museum, National Mosque, and Sultan Abdul Samad Building for a complete touring experience of the city.
During your trip, watch out for authentic gift shops and souvenir shops, where you can purchase gifts for your loved ones so that when you head back home, you might be able to give those gifts as a memory of the place you visited.
What is the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur city?
Given the humid climate of the city, you must be prepared to get wet under the rain at any time of the day. If you are planning to visit the city of Kuala Lumpur, it is suggested that the best time for you would be the months of May to July or December to February.
If you are here during the month of December, you might be able to witness the stunning celebrations of Christmas and the New Year. This is a high peak tourist time in Malaysia, which is why you are going to find some crowd in the city as well.
Which places are included in Kuala Lumpur City tour?
With this tour, you will be able to explore some of the best locations around the city, including Petronas Twin Tower, Handicrafts centre, cocoa boutique, King’s Palace, National monument, National Museum, National Mosque, and Sultan Abdul Samad Building, which are renowned for their rich cultural and architectural displays, the reason why tourists swarm to these locations for a glimpse of the authentic experience of the city.
Which is the Pickup Timing of Kuala Lumpur City Tour?
The Pick up for this Tour activity will be arranged from the Hotels in City Center Area. This activity is available for the Morning and Afternoon time depending on your Booking selection. Morning Pick will be arranged between 10:00 am to 10:30 am and the Afternoon Pick up will be arranged between 2:15 pm to 2:45 pm.
What are the inclusions in Kuala Lumpur City Tour?
Here is a comprehensive list of the inclusions in the city tour to Kuala Lumpur:
- Pick up from your Hotel
- English speaking guide cum driver
- Petronas Twin Tower (photo stop)
- Handicraft Centre
- Cocoa Boutique
- King's Palace (photo stop)
- National Monument
- National Museum (excludes entrance fee of RM5 per person)
- National Mosque (photo stop)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Drop off at your Hotel
What is the child age ticket limit?
The age limit for children is as follows:
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 11 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 11 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
What are the different type of packages?
You can pick any out of two options for your Kuala Lumpur city tour. The tour, which will be covered in 3.5 hours, can be planned as follows:
Option 1: Kuala Lumpur City Tour (Morning) Pick up Time: Between 10:00 am to 10:30 am
Option 2: Kuala Lumpur City Tour (Afternoon) Pick up Time: Between 02:15 pm to 02:45 pm
During both these options, you will be taken across the best tourist spots in the city and get a chance to treat your eyes to the stunning views of the city.
What is Kuala Lumpur known for?
The capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is famous for its shining skyscrapers, colonial architecture, local beauty, natural attractions and much more. The Golden Triangle, which is the main district in Kuala Lumpur, comprises of some marvelous buildings such as the China town. The city is a favourite among travellers, who wish to explore new places.
Are pick up and drop service included in the package?
Yes. Pick and drop facility is included in the package and you will have no trouble in moving around the city since your transport will be taken care of.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.