Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the Activity:
- Art and craft in Goa are a source of relentless fascination, whether one approaches them for purely visual, aesthetic pleasure or pauses to savor the underlying history, culture, and symbolism. This cultural walking tour of Goa introduces you to some of the most artistic and beautiful attractions of Goa.
- Witness contemporary Portuguese Art like never before as you go on to experience a daily artsy way of living and colors of Goa.
- Starting and ending at the House of Goa Museum, this tour takes you to Museum Cafe, Mario Gallery, Walk on the lakeside, and Architecture School Walk, so you get a taste of everything that Goa has to offer.
- To make it worth your while, you will get a guide who will take you around the place in a unique manner of Storytelling, thus elevating your experience to the highest possible.
1. Explore the Houses of Goa, Offbeat, ship-shaped museum showcasing the region's cultural & architectural history of beautiful Indo-Portuguese era.
2. Museum Cafe
3. Mario Gallery
4. Walk on the lake side
5. Architecture School Walk
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in North Goa
Most Popular Destinations