Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
A decent hike that is not just about the view but about walking on a totally different terrain al together. It was so new for me and also for my kids t...
My sister and I, being big time nature lovers, decided to try out this tour organised by Thrillophilia and were more than satisfied with the expertise ...
About the Activity:
- Udaipur the city of lakes have had the pleasure of being the most beautiful and pleasant city in the state of Rajasthan. And that is because of the gift of the Aravalis. This walking/hiking tour of Udaiur takes you into the lap of the Aravalis in Udaipur.
- The tour starts with your arrival at the starting point of the trek, which will be the Ubeshwar Temple. From here the local navigator will take you on this hike of about 4 hours and 10 km. You will stop midway for a short break for refreshments.
- Enjoy the view of the Mewar Plains from this vantage point, before moving on with the trek to reach the Morwania Village, where the experience will come to an end.
- The interactions during the trek will be a memory for a lifetime, whether your fellow trekkers, or with the locals who live in these areas.
- Minimum number of people required to book is 2.
Timings: Winter 8 AM | Summer 7 AM
Start Point- Ubeshwar Temple
End Point- Morwania Village
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
A decent hike that is not just about the view but about walking on a totally different terrain al together. It was so new for me and also for my kids that we are extremely grateful to our guide and thrillophilia. Ubeshwar Temple gives you quite a sight.
Rated : 5.0
My sister and I, being big time nature lovers, decided to try out this tour organised by Thrillophilia and were more than satisfied with the expertise of the guides and the most beautiful locations on the itinerary! Will definitely recommend to all my friends back home.
Rated : 5.0
Took us around 4.5 hours to reach the vantage point and were really thrilled by the view. Never thought that Aravali can be so mesmerizing.
Rated : 4.0
The food was a bit spicy, but apart from that, this was a good experience. Worth the money spent, which is very affordable, by the way. The trek was amazing, and the views of the Aravali ranges were worth the journey. We could also see the sprawling Mewar Plains from up there. The trek isn’t all that difficult, at all. We could easily manage it, my sister and I. But to be fair, we’re trekkers, both of us. The group consisted of 6 other people, including our experienced trek guide and leader, Rajat, who was extremely friendly and warm. Highly recommended. Thank you!
Rated : 4.0
We didn’t have to bring anything for this trek, as all the amenities like snacks, water and hiking sticks were provided by the tour guides, who did a great job taking us through the walk.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in Udaipur
Most Popular Destinations