Eagles Dare Adventure Camp Highlights
- Spend a day at this well-facilitated campsite situated on the hilly terrain of Ooty and surrounded by blossom green hilly meadows.
- Stay in well-appointed Cottage tents that are equipped with a sheltered gazebo to enjoy the breathtaking views of hilly meadows all around.
- All equipment, meal areas, accommodation, etc. are sanitized before and after every use to ensure the utmost safety and hygiene of the travellers.
- Unleash the adventurer inside you with an extensive range of adrenaline-inducing activities available at the campsite such as India's Largest - 100’ feet Adventure Sky, 100m long Sky Bridge, 40’ feet Commando Net, and 100 feet Zip Swing, etc.
- Feast on the delicious meals prepared at the in-house restaurant.
Eagles Dare Adventure Camp Overview
Activity Location: Eagles Dare Camp, Ooty
Activity Timing: 9:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Check-in time/Check out time: 05:00 PM - 09:00 AM (Overnight Camping)
Check-in time/Check out time: 09:00 AM - 09:00 AM (Overnight Camping with Activities)
About Eagles Dare Adventure Camp, Ooty:
Nestled cozily on the verdant green hilly meadows of Ooty and surrounded by lush green valleys and paddy fields, the Eagles Dare Adventure Camp offers an ideal escapade to nature and adventure enthusiasts looking to settle amidst the tranquil laps of mother nature.
The campsite is appointed with well-facilitated Cottage tents that are perched on the elevation of hilly terrain and offer breathtaking views of the blossom green nature all around. The tents are appointed with individual bathrooms, international plugs and sleeping bags, Also a sheltered gazebo (for dining and discussions). The tent amenities include bathroom and room service.
Adding to the highlights, this campsite is an abode to various adventure enthusiasts. The guests can experience the sheer thrill of adrenaline rush with multiple exhilarating activities such as India's Largest - 100’ feet Adventure Sky Bridge, 100 m adrenaline zip line with auto braking mechanism, 100 feet deep Valley Crossing, 45' feet climbing wall, 45 ' feet instructional rappelling, 40’ feet Commando Net and South India's First 100 feet Zip Swing. There's so much to explore at this campsite that it always feels like visiting this place again and again.
Other Relevant Information:
The campsite has cottage tents on a 2/3/4/8 sharing basis.
The tent amenities include Bathroom, Room Service, International Plug and Daily housekeeping. Occupancy is on a sharing basis.
About the Activity:
- Start your camping experience by 5 PM on Day-1 and conclude it till 9 AM on Day-2.
- This package is available in two variants, Camping with meals only and Camping with in-house activities.
- The variant "Overnight Camping" is inclusive of stay in Cottage tents access to amenities and common areas.
- The variant "Overnight Camping with activities" is inclusive of stay in Cottage tents access to amenities and common areas, in-house activities such as 100’ feet Adventure Tower, 100 m long Sky Bridge, 100 m adrenaline zip line with auto braking mechanism, 100 feet deep Valley Crossing, 45' feet climbing wall, 5' feet instructional rappelling, 40’ feet Commando Net, and 100 feet Zip Swing.
- Helmet, gloves, harness, add-on to capture memories (at an additional charge) and Coordinator/instructor are the common inclusions for Camping with in-house activities.
- Veg./Non Veg meals are available on extra charges (Lunch, Dinner and breakfast).
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Coimbatore International Airport is the nearest airport located at a distance of 93 Km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Ooty Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 5.4 Km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Mettupalayam Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 57 Km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Select Package Option
Overnight Camping with Activities
More Details about Eagles Dare Adventure Camp
Know Before You Go for Eagles Dare Adventure Camp
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Late check out not allowed.
- Check-in after 8 pm will be difficult due to terrain and lighting issues.
- Dinner orders before 8 pm.
- Inmates should not move out of the camping area after 9 pm.
- Outside guests will not be allowed into the camping area .
- Sleeping bags, trekking mats and other items provided to the inmates should be returned in proper condition.
- Two-man tent and the three-man tent will have common restrooms.
- Four-Man tent and the eight-man tent will have attached restrooms.
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly cooperate with us to make the experience more fun.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Participants must wear closed-toe shoes, shorts or trousers and tie back long hair.
- Outside food/beverages are not permitted.
- Management shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly do take care.
- If someone feels like not participating in the activities, they can always choose to sit back, relax and marvel at nature.
- Carry Aadhar card or any valid ID proof.