Go through our list of the best homestay accommodations in Mysore below, and take your pick!
1. Tulip’s Homestay: When in Mysore, embrace a ‘home away from home’ experience with a touch of luxury at Tulip’s Homestay. Offering comfortable accommodations with a range of amenities including complimentary WiFi and breakfast at a very reasonable tariff, Tulip’s Homestay is one of the highest rated homestays in Mysore.
The rooms here feature a homely ambience, and are spacious and clean. Most importantly, the perfect location of the homestay will ensure you are never away from Mysore heritage exploration.
Location: Vijayanagar, Mysore
Price: Starts from INR 1600 per night
Facilities: Complimentary Breakfast, Complimentary WiFi, Air Conditioning, Dining Table, Kitchenette.
2. Queens Comfort: An accommodation offering a never ending sense of comfort and peace, Queens Comfort is a perfect stay option for your Mysore trip. With a number of amenities to take care of your comfort and amusement, the homestay promises to create a warm and pleasant experience for its guests.
From well-appointed rooms and car rental service to grand views and a central location, there are plenty of reasons for you to consider this excellent choice. Besides, owing to the extremely reasonable room tariff despite all it has on offer, Queens Comfort is one of the best Homestays in Mysore if you are quite particular about budget.
Location: Tank Bund Road, Ittigegud, Mysore
Price: Starts from INR 800 per night
Facilities: Pick up and Drop Facility, Air Conditioning, Kitchen, WiFi, Washing Machine.
3. Laika Heritage Stay: Find a premium range of comforts and joys in a homely atmosphere – Laika Heritage Stay is counted among the finest homestays in Mysore. The homestay features airy rooms with exquisitely beautiful interiors of heritage style and sprawling garden adding a sense of calm to its atmosphere.
Tourists from all over the world have enjoyed the stay experience here, and the credit goes to the authentic Mysore hospitality and the heritage vibes of the home. Additionally, they also organize a range of activities and cultural performances to amuse their guests.
Location: Lakshmipuram, Mysore
Price: Starts from INR 3200 per night
Facilities: Massage, Indoor & Outdoor Activities, Cultural Performances, Garden, terrace, WiFi.
4. LikeMyHome Homestay: Preferred by couples as well as people travelling with families, LikeMyHome Homestay is a good option for a smooth staycation experience. It is a 3-bedroom bungalow with elegant façade and interiors, and can comfortably accommodate 10 to 12 guests.
Facilities like air-conditioned rooms, complimentary breakfast, and car on hire are available here to make your holidays comfortable and delightful. Besides, the caretaker of the property is a well-mannered jolly man who will ensure you have everything you need.
Location: Bogadi 2nd Stage, Mysore
Price: Starts from INR 4900 per night
Facilities: Equipped Kitchen, Office Area, Car Rental, Air-conditioning, Free Breakfast, WiFi, Balcony, Lawn.
5. Naani Homestay: If you are planning to explore mysore with your family or your group, there cannot be a better stay option than this well-furnished 2-bedroom villa. With plenty of space for unwinding and cosy bedrooms laced with all basic amenities, Naani Homestay finds a top spot among Mysore homestays.
Its location in close proximity to all major public and tourist spots in Mysore also makes it an excellent option. Have the entire place to yourself, use it the way you like it, and create memories worth treasuring – Naani Homestay welcomes you with its homely vibes.
Location: Siddarthanagar, Mysore
Price: Starts from INR 3000 per night
Facilities: Free WiFi, Kitchen, Hall, Dining Area.
6. Sunlarge Homestay: A stay experience at Sunlarge Homestay is the perfect way to enhance your overall experience in Mysore as it is located in the shadow of Chamundi Hills, pretty close to the very famous Mysore Palace. Whether the purpose of your Mysore visit is business or leisure, this homestay caters to the needs of all kinds of guests. The large rooms at the villa feature basic amenities, so you can rest assured to stay in a warm embrace while you are here. Furthermore, the homestay also offers a garden area for kids, a refrigerator, and a kitchen.
Location: Siddarthanagar, Mysore
Price: Starts from INR 1800 per night
Facilities: Sightseeing Tour, Garden, Satellite TV, Party Hall, Garden, Kitchen.
7. Travellers Couch: A chic homestay well within anyone’s budget, Travellers Couch is one of the most recommended Mysore homestays, especially among backpackers. The range of accommodation options here enlists tents, private bedrooms, and even dormitory, so you may choose one that goes with your style and budget.
And with amenities like terrace, seating area, and delicious breakfast, the homestay leaves no stone unturned to please the guests. So, if you are planning a Mysore trip with your friends, you know where to go for a peaceful stay.
Location: N R Mohalla, Mysore
Price: Starts from INR 900 per night
Facilities: Terrace, Seating Area, Breakfast, WiFi, Balcony.
8. Royal Homestay: If one of your objectives to travel to Mysore is to find solace, a stay experience at Royal Homestay is what you need. Known for its homely ambience, Royal Homestay is one of the best homestays in Mysore. Spacious rooms good enough to accommodate a family, a modern kitchen equipped with microwave and fridge, and peace of mind are what you can expect during your stay here. Furthermore, the property is located just 2 km from Mysore Palace which makes it a popular choice among sightseers.
Location: Sankalp Prabhu, Mysore
Price: Starts from INR 2100 per night
Facilities: Well-equipped kitchen, Children Garden, Terrace, Seating Area, Television, Lift, Maid Service.
9. Chirag Home Stay: Make the most of your time in Mysore by booking yourself an accommodation at this gorgeous bungalow rested in the middle of a landscaped garden. Located near Varuna Lake, Chirag Homestay is counted among the top Mysore homestays as it allows a laid back holiday in an atmosphere that teems with tranquillity of nature.
The aesthetically designed rooms on the property are spacious, and a range of in-room amenities like TV and sofa are at your disposal. Away from the usual chaos of the city, this homestay is ideal if you are travelling to Mysore with family.
Location: Varuna, Mysore
Price: Starts from INR 900 per night
Facilities: Television, Sofa, Garden, Air Conditioning, Conference Room, Room Service
10. Green Lotus House: A classy stay option in Mysore that lets you enjoy the comfort of your home, Green Lotus House is designed to offer an intimate atmosphere to the guests. The fully furnished apartments are decorated with antiques and artworks, making it a delight for the guests to spend time here.
This homestay is best suited for those travellers who are eager to extend their stay experience to learning about the local culture as you can opt to take various classes like Sanskrit classes and cooking classes here. And if your body is tired from all the travelling, you can also enjoy body massages at Green Lotus House.
Location: Gokulam, Mysore
Price: Starts from INR 2300 per night
Facilities: Massage, Cooking Classes, Yoga Classes, Sanskrit Classes, Seating Area, Sightseeing Tours.